Kia Low

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Australian girl with Next, does really well with catwalk, hope to see more editorial work from her though. Super unique features.

5'10"
32-24-34

(although I'd actually say that's inaccurate, this girl has the most admirable determination and works harder for her measurements than about 90% of models I've met and worked with, she's absolutely teeny tiny in person, quite a bit smaller than her listed measurements I would guess)

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

She has a really great, interesting look. This may be a stupid question but by "determined" do you mean she's not naturally on the thin side and works hard on the restricting?

I don't like her, :nervous: especially that jaw. It's so big and in profile....I am scared to death by it.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not into big jaws usually but I really like her for some reason... especially in those pictures where she's dressed all in black.

What a strong jawline - she reminds me a lot of Alla Kostromichova, who doesn't have quite such a big jaw herself but does also have very strong features overall. Very impressed by Kia's work ethic, she is already a favourite for that alone, but then my god, her body..!

Here's Alla; imagine them in an ed together!

1791734_orig.jpg

I think I like her... her face could be overwhelming to some people with all those strong features, but I think she looks unique and interesting.

32-24-34

(although I'd actually say that's inaccurate, this girl has the most admirable determination and works harder for her measurements than about 90% of models I've met and worked with, she's absolutely teeny tiny in person, quite a bit smaller than her listed measurements I would guess)

NEXT's Milan S/S 2015 show package now lists her as c.31-23-34 (81-58-86).
It is nice to see her dedication being reflected :)

Forget about the jaw, I hate those eyebrows!!!! I feel like tweezing them until they stop looking like caterpillars.
Nice body, great work ethic, if she mantains then she will have a great career.

She is like a mix between kayley chabot and naomi preizler. Her body is really good and she is very versatil i really like her hair on the last images

Kia Low on how a model stays healthy during fashion week
Skin
“I try and take my make-up off as soon as possible,”...
“If I’m not at a show I don’t really wear make-up. Just moisturiser,”...

Hair
“I just use treatments and leave-in conditioner.”

Breakfast
“I’m in an oatmeal phase at the moment,”... “I love oatmeal and also peanut butter and bananas.”

Snacks
She also plans ahead with snacks for the day so she doesn’t rely on the big catered spreads often on offer backstage.
“There’s usually a lot of food around but if you’re trying to be really healthy then it’s a smarter idea to bring snacks. Otherwise you just get tempted by the pastries.

http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/fro...odel+stays+healthy+during+fashion+week+,36638