Kendall Jenner

July 14 2012
98zl7o.jpg

34zn6vn.jpg

2pzz1ch.jpg

t98knn.jpg

1rak1y.jpg

kendall-jenner-bikini-july14sp.jpg

I think she lost weight! She looks so good in the bikini photos! Her behind stays shapely and cute even when she loses weight, I'm jealous of that. Either I have a nice butt and at least SOME boobs, or you can see my bones and my ass just looks disgusting and deflated hahahah fml XDD

Gonna go ahead and say it, she has a great body - flat stomach, nice hipbones, hint of ribcage, little boobies and dainty legs. I never thought I'd be remotely jealous of anyone from that family.

I always thought Kourt was the best looking one, but then she has Mason and her body was never the same.

Kendall is obviously gorgeous too. I'm not a fan of super tall women though. Her height makes her look a little grotesque and unfeminine. Maybe I am bias because I am short but I have always thought women look better shorter (under 5'7).

personally i think she's gorgeous! such striking features and so tall as well!

The Jenner gene's definately helped! Even her twin sister is better looking then the kardashian's. I wonder why Kourtney is so tall compared to Kim and Khloe though??? For a while they were saying Kris Jenner had an affair and Khloe wasn't really a Kardashian but supposidly she really is.

She says she wants to be the next Gisele Bündchen. Also, her mommy called Wilhelmina for a "favor" and they signed her. :rolleyes:
And to think other models had to work hard to get signed :mad:
tumblr_m8nxpdMsIU1rajcl8o1_1280.jpg

Wow she's definitely lost weight since last year. You can see the loss in both her arms and thighs. They were really photoshopping her earlier pictures and taking a bunch of weight off her, but in those recent candid beach pictures, she looks thinner.