Kendall Jenner

I´d never have thought that I actually get to like somebody from that annoying bunch.
She has a good body, (Maybe a little more muscle tone and a few lbs less.) and she also seems to be a bit smarter and classier than her sisters. I haven´t heard or seen that much of her, but that´s the general impression I got.

she is a good size and FAR more attractive than her sisters. overall i like her batter than any of the other ones. though they all piss me off.

she'll go far though.

She isn't perfect, but she really has potential. I think if she keeps going with modelling she will eventually be a knock out.

^^Here are the pictures from the article.

I think they photoshoped her face :hmm: She looks different here.
article-0-1296C2EA000005DC-378_634x879.jpg

article-0-1296C2DA000005DC-694_634x432.jpg

article-0-1296C2E6000005DC-687_306x521.jpg

Kylie is like 5'5-5'6, I read that in teen vogue i think. So Kendall is really only 5'9 tops. I would guess she's 110 pounds?

I think she is beautiful but whenever I see her all I can think is Kardashian, I don't see her as a model but a reality TV stars younger sister. Sure, Momster Jenner can probably buy her a few advertisements here and there, and maybe use their contacts to book her a few shows but I feel like her surname is going to hinder her career rather than help it. I mean, who would ever take a Kartrashian seriously?

I love her and I think she's so cute. I don't think it's very fair to pin her against her younger sister though. That being said she is by far the better Kardashian

Her earlier pictures were better or maybe it was the other one, can't remember. I think Kiley has more potential.

I love her and I think she's so cute. I don't think it's very fair to pin her against her younger sister though. That being said she is by far the better Kardashian

Agreed! Not that it would be difficult!!
I see a slight Miranda Kerr resemblance in some of her smiling pics. Sorry if that's blasphemic of me!!!

Kendall-Jenner-300x400.jpg
cosmo-miranda-kerr-halloween-med.jpg

I am not in love with her thighs in that top picture. She's quite pretty, though. If she slimmed down a bit, her features would be much more striking.

I wanted to say the same thing:)

Her face is normal looking, nothing spectacular.

I really do think she is going to get bigger because she is still very young, 17 maybe?, experiencing puberty...
We'll see in some years.

The fat Kardashians would have a hope in he11 if they stopped eating so much wheat and dairy. They could try to work what little skinny genes they have if someone could just explain it to them. Oh wait, that will never happen.

When you bring up blood type diets/coconut oil are you making an intentional attempt being witty/sarcastic or do you just feel so strongly about that stuff?
I realize that this isn't the best comment to ask this question to but I was generally curious.
Sorry if that comes across rude :oops:, that's not my intention.

Keep this up girls and you're both headed the same route as your half-sisters!

Attachments

• article-0-140B9ABF000005DC-897_634x749.jpg
    article-0-140B9ABF000005DC-897_634x749.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 292
I think Kendall is pretty and I love her thin body! I hope she takes care of her body when she's older and doesn't turn out into her older sisters bodies.

I really don't like it when they call Kendall and Kylie, Kardashian's because their dad is Bruce, who is a Jenner!