Kendall Jenner

5F434463-1386-4AAA-8283-C7CE8B6CE802.jpeg

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I couldn't help myself after seeing those thighs... the level of the highest paid model of the moment. :superpuke:

• WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 7 users
Saw this video on an influencer’s (Valeria Lipovetsky, pretty skinny but bulking right now smh) Story didn’t even notice it was Kendall Jenner at first.

I realized it was her later when I saw other photos and recognized the clothes. She is so un-special and boring it physically pains me that she is the highest paid model. :eyeroll:
At least the clothes were the focal point when she walked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1631291742657.png

It's interesting to read you gals' takes. To me she looks like a saggy 50-year old who can't take a hint that her days of joyful youth are over or, for some odd reason, like Lena Dunham.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Kendall's look for the Met Gala 2021.

I love the dress even though it would look a million times better on some super skinny model. Makeup is nothing special and I think her shoes and hairstyle are not the best choice. I would also choose simple shoes and a hairstyle, but not this ordinary. It's for every day in my opinion.

462E8E4B-49E5-4BEC-AF7C-850D9C878A93.jpeg

5AD9DC47-060A-4A9B-B28A-EEB5741FE5E1.jpeg

825ECDE3-76F9-4F38-8A39-E97669189D7A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Agree

I love the dress even though it would look a million times better on some super skinny model. Makeup is nothing special and I think her shoes and hairstyle are not the best choice. I would also choose simple shoes and a hairstyle, but not this ordinary. It's for every day in my opinion.

View attachment 112024
View attachment 112025
View attachment 112026
I feel like Kendall always wears the same thing. A sparkly tight dress, groundbreaking:eyeroll:. She has all the money and privilege in the world, she could at least do something interesting for the MET.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

I don’t get the reference to Audrey at all. It looks like the typical Kardashian tacky skin tight suit

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users

I don’t get the reference to Audrey at all. It looks like the typical Kardashian tacky skin tight suit

Did all these people skip fittings? It looks too small around the boobs and not flattering at all. Same goes for Kaia and many others. They spent so much time getting ready, but can't even wear the gowns properly...

• Agree
D54ABF91-5C7D-428B-9109-3D178B028762.jpeg

Kendall looking like Emma’s 28 year old stepmother who definitely married her father for “love”… Wonder if she got her face done before or after meeting her new husband :hahano:

• Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users

View attachment 112024
View attachment 112025
View attachment 112026
Late to the party, but can 'see through' moments be over already?

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users