Kendall Jenner

At this point, I would just like to know who actually comes up with the idea to use Kendall as a model. Whoever is doing this job is clearly not aware of all those gorgeous and skinny models with striking, interesting facial features who genuinely deserve to land a cover.

But regarding the shoot, I'm not even sure where to start. The background looks like a poor edit from Adobe Photoshop, this fat old woman who clearly cannot keep her back up anymore, wearing rain boots and some pieces of black fabric and on top eyebrows that look like they're from 2016?

Not to mention, that the Title is 'Revolución':headbang:

Apparently, the cover wasn't enough so therefore, take care of your eyes while looking at the editorial.

Vogue España August 2021 Cover

View attachment 107277
View attachment 107278View attachment 107279View attachment 107280View attachment 107281View attachment 107282View attachment 107283View attachment 107284View attachment 107285View attachment 107286
First picture looks like she is literally releasing gas.

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
How so? I agree with @longlegz - the girl in the video has a point. I certainly wouldn’t describe Kendall Jenner as a “fashion icon” but because she’s “skinny” (by mainstream standards) she is considered as such. Most of her outfits are basic and boring af. Whilst we can all agree that a skinny body looks good in almost everything, just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean you are fashionable or even have a good sense of style.

For those that can’t be bothered watching the video, it’s basically an expansion of this viral Twitter post (except the girl replicating the outfits isn’t obese):

View attachment 106247
I don't understand why people are so adamant about trying to prove this point. Haven't we all acknowledged by now that different clothes look good on different body types? There's always been forums, magazines, and probably even newspaper articles from back in the day with tips about "dressing for your body type."
I'm not sure how these green-eyed, food addicted hags have all collectively forgotten about the existence of aforementioned tips, but it's annoying.
Put simply, YES. Clothes look better if your body type suits it, and typically, if you have fat lumps protruding from your garments, absolutely destroying any sense of structure that the piece once had, and sweat pooling from the exertion that it took you to get dressed, the outfit will look ugly!
It's truly as simple as that.

Reactions: 4 users
She reminds me so much of Spanish actress Clara Lago, except Kendall is less interesting to look at! She’s constantly been criticised for “being too skinny” and “looking anorexic”, but in my humble opinion she’s merely thin, not skinny — but probably skinnier than the alleged model she reminds me of.

Underneath I attach some pictures, Clara is the one on the right!
AD31BACF-D223-4F4B-8781-DDA82ED6CED9.jpeg
6D57F650-40BE-4C7B-85A4-707A89325D75.jpeg

161E1ADF-405D-4B68-920D-67B9043D6946.jpeg
25D3AC75-0ACF-4AF1-BA33-87A245EE36B3.jpeg

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
She reminds me so much of Spanish actress Clara Lago, except Kendall is less interesting to look at! She’s constantly been criticised for “being too skinny” and “looking anorexic”, but in my humble opinion she’s merely thin, not skinny — but probably skinnier than the alleged model she reminds me of.

View attachment 110004View attachment 110005
View attachment 110002View attachment 110003
She has such a beautiful, almost doll-like face! So much more vibrant than Kendull. :hahano: Even in the awkward last photo, you can still see some expression in her eyes. She is so cute. If only it were possible for them to swap heights... She would have been killer on runway, I just know it.

1629406536760.png

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 110004View attachment 110005
View attachment 110002View attachment 110003
Reviving a nepomodel's thread to spam pictures of some average-bodied woman? Bold move

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Reviving a nepomodel's thread to spam pictures of some average-bodied woman? Bold move
It can hardly be called reviving when it was active a few hours before my post, I would say. I wouldn't have revived it, had it been dead.

All I was doing was criticise her by saying even an actress ten years older seems skinnier and more model-like than her without being a model at all.

All I was doing was criticise her by saying even an actress ten years older seems skinnier and more model-like than her without being a model at all.

Wow! I never realised what a terrible model Kendall is until you posted those pics! MiNd bLoWn!

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
Wow! I never realised what a terrible model Kendall is until you posted those pics! MiNd bLoWn!

It doesn't seem like every interaction is to add new, mind-blowing information. I wasn't trying to say something never once being said, just add onto it in agreement because I was watching a movie and thought "wow, she's the better kendull". Sorry, though!

It doesn't seem like every interaction is to add new, mind-blowing information. I wasn't trying to say something never once being said, just add onto it in agreement because I was watching a movie and thought "wow, she's the better kendull". Sorry, though!

Mmm i was being sarcastic but I dont think I expressed myself very clearly. Oops. What I meant was Kendall is such a poor excuse for a model - there are countless examples of non models with more talent than Kendall. It’s the equivalent of going to the Lena Dunham thread and posting pics of anyone who is thinner than she is. Not exactly anything new or interesting.

Anyway, all good :)

Lol the Nepo models thread are probably the most updated on the forum what did this girl do wrong? It’s a forum, chill out

• Agree
Lol the Nepo models thread are probably the most updated on the forum what did this girl do wrong? It’s a forum, chill out
I think there's just a lot of tension lately, some [read: many!] of the latest runts and rookies really make us all lose our patience with their terrible introductions, their edtwitter-esque writing and unappreciative thank the cock posts. But I get your point.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Kendall “Go Girl, Give Us … Nothing” Jenner for Jacquemus
46EAFF49-B0C7-4A75-9EC3-D49B9C2B5580.jpeg

What is that arm? It’s the size of 3 non-nepo models’.
5481E3D4-BBB1-4AB5-97AE-79A2CC9F0E60.jpeg

AF1E690C-30BC-46AF-855C-3B380288BF1F.jpeg

Serving netted meat.

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users
The comments on the official Jacquemus post are surprising. You know it's bad when the average Instagram "high fashion" enthusiast, who's idea of a good model is Bella Hadid, thinks you can't model for shit.

• Agree
Outtake from the Jacquemus campaign (sorry I couldn't help myself)

Untitled-1.jpg

• Gross
  • Funny
  • Pig
This bit from Reserved F/W 2019 campaign :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 10 users
I got an ad for this and had a moment of reminder that retailers and Instagram marketers must think their following and clientele are dumb as bricks. Am I supposed to believe for one second that Kendall fucking Jenner is sitting in a swivel desk chair "creatively directing" a major fashion retailer? Or that "creative direction" in this context entails anything other than picking from a catalogue of other creative's work and saying "ooh I like this!" and then getting a self-titled edit? Come on now. This is the one thing I wish the fashion industry would cut the bullshit on. I bet I can count on one hand the amount of celebrity collaborations with fashion retailers and fashion houses that have actually been meaningfully contributed to by said celebrity.

And as naive as it is for me to be annoyed by it, I wish people would stop treating any A-list celebrity's style and image as if it's a product of their own personal choice. Again, with the exception of a few, there's several if not dozens of people working around the clock to make sure people like the Jenners never have to wear the same thing twice. Why don't they get a FWRD edit? :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users