Kendall Jenner

Saw this today. Kendull is far from SG skinny, but this woman still has a point...

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Saw this today. Kendull is far from SG skinny, but this woman still has a point...
She cannot dress but this format makes no sense to me? Alexa Chung is someone I think has a good fashion style, Camille Rowe too and of course that kind of style works because of their phisique too? The bigger you are, fewer are the things you can actually wear that will look good on you and will be flattering, even if they are fashion pieces. Let’s not act like someone’s body doesn’t play a big part in what they wear and how they wear it

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
The bigger you are, fewer are the things you can actually wear that will look good on you and will be flattering, even if they are fashion pieces. Let’s not act like someone’s body doesn’t play a big part in what they wear and how they wear it
but this format makes no sense to me?
Sorry, what? But that was the point of the video, you're literally saying the same thing?

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 5 users
Sorry, what? But that was the point of the video, you're literally saying the same thing?
I guess the point of the video was to dismiss some of these girls fashion ‘style’ saying that they aren’t fashion icons, but just look good in basic fashion cause theyre skinny. How are we saying the same thing? It’s a format made to ‘call out’ skinny girls, basically

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
The bigger you are, fewer are the things you can actually wear that will look good on you and will be flattering
Let’s not act like someone’s body doesn’t play a big part in what they wear and how they wear it
the point of the video was to dismiss some of these girls fashion ‘style’ saying that they aren’t fashion icons, but just look good in basic fashion cause theyre skinny
How are we saying the same thing?

Yes, you are saying the same thing and that is how.

• Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
Yes, you are saying the same thing and that is how.
The girls making this type of format aren’t here to highlight the fact that skinny people look good in anything and fat people don’t, lol. They try fits that models wear to see if it’s actual ‘fashion’ or just clothes that they make look good cause of their body/have no actual style. This is what I find stupid.

This is what I find stupid.

How so? I agree with @longlegz - the girl in the video has a point. I certainly wouldn’t describe Kendall Jenner as a “fashion icon” but because she’s “skinny” (by mainstream standards) she is considered as such. Most of her outfits are basic and boring af. Whilst we can all agree that a skinny body looks good in almost everything, just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean you are fashionable or even have a good sense of style.

For those that can’t be bothered watching the video, it’s basically an expansion of this viral Twitter post (except the girl replicating the outfits isn’t obese):

1B35D17E-391C-4773-BAF4-BD71874BC676.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
How so? I agree with @longlegz - the girl in the video has a point. I certainly wouldn’t describe Kendall Jenner as a “fashion icon” but because she’s “skinny” (by mainstream standards) she is considered as such. Most of her outfits are basic and boring af. Whilst we can all agree that a skinny body looks good in almost everything, just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean you are fashionable or even have a good sense of style.

For those that can’t be bothered watching the video, it’s basically an expansion of this viral Twitter post (except the girl replicating the outfits isn’t obese):

View attachment 106247
But of course it works this way? An outfit on a skinny person appears more desiderable, this is literally why models have to be skinny…

But of course it works this way? An outfit on a skinny person appears more desiderable, this is literally why models have to be skinny…

Well obviously. Like the video, I’m making a distinction btw an outfit looking good on a person VS the outfit itself actually being good. There’s a difference.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Well obviously. Like the video, I’m making a distinction btw an outfit looking good on a person VS the outfit itself actually being good. There’s a difference.
But still I do agree with the fact that a body makes an outfit, too. Nothing shocking to me about these videos, honestly

• Agree
Like I said before, Camille Rowe to me is someone who has an actual style unlike Kendall Jenner, she wears outfits that are more interesting than a pair of jeans and a brandy Melville top. Still, would her outfits work on a bigger person? I don’t think so, no. This doesn’t make her less than a fashion girl.

Like I said before, Camille Rowe to me is someone who has an actual style unlike Kendall Jenner, she wears outfits that are more interesting than a pair of jeans and a brandy Melville top. Still, would her outfits work on a bigger person? I don’t think so, no. This doesn’t make her less than a fashion girl.

True, but if I saw a bigger person in the same outfit I’d probably think “nice outfit, pity about the body in it”.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 6 users
She is on the cover of the US Elle, August 2021.
Again her lifeless, dull facial expression, but this time she has a new hairstyle (which I personally do not like). I don't want to be mean but honestly, she really reminds me a bit of a rat...

BE2B1172-8C7F-484E-8DD5-DFDF9389C813.jpeg

5ECAD185-7F5B-46ED-A6CC-4E8A23F72D8D.jpeg

A4CF35B6-5C11-4741-828E-62E94FB291F9.jpeg

CF57A354-9A10-4EE1-9741-6D304E21C91E.jpeg

AC102BBE-FA3F-4D13-9867-8A2DA9FF6BEE.jpeg

9E6B461C-0AB4-4E19-AE52-475001F651B1.jpeg
FBF33BF5-6B41-4B66-B1BD-CDED34A3394E.jpeg

• Agree
  • Gross
Again her lifeless, dull facial expression, but this time she has a new hairstyle (which I personally do not like). I don't want to be mean but honestly, she really reminds me a bit of a rat...

View attachment 106841
View attachment 106842
View attachment 106843
View attachment 106844
View attachment 106845
View attachment 106846View attachment 106847

I feel so demotivated looking at these pictures. She’s more than dull. She’s completely bored and vacant like some soulless form that doesn’t know how she ended up there. I think she thinks looking fashionable just means to look monotoned and empty with some bronzer on your face.
Plus was that last picture her idea? I’m sure she begged them to have at least one picture that had a clinched waist and wide hip.
She ruins that classic wolf cut too.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I'm surprised she even had the audacity to post some of these on her Instagram, given the lack of Photoshop.

How do her followers not connect the dots? Two different faces, hello?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

View attachment 106841
View attachment 106842
View attachment 106843
View attachment 106844
View attachment 106845
View attachment 106846View attachment 106847
I genuinely don’t understand these. She looks like Kendall maybe 4 years ago pre cantho/bleph, lip fillers, rhino, fill in the blank…

• Agree
At this point, I would just like to know who actually comes up with the idea to use Kendall as a model. Whoever is doing this job is clearly not aware of all those gorgeous and skinny models with striking, interesting facial features who genuinely deserve to land a cover.

But regarding the shoot, I'm not even sure where to start. The background looks like a poor edit from Adobe Photoshop, this fat old woman who clearly cannot keep her back up anymore, wearing rain boots and some pieces of black fabric and on top eyebrows that look like they're from 2016?

Not to mention, that the Title is 'Revolución':headbang:

Apparently, the cover wasn't enough so therefore, take care of your eyes while looking at the editorial.

Vogue España August 2021 Cover

894AA581-07B4-4F37-AF43-82EF5C61E863.jpeg

2D1E96F4-7E6D-4F42-A5D8-791119D862B6.jpeg
BABB89F0-6C5A-4A7E-BA2A-CC12E473A510.jpeg
70584F0A-5A9F-4005-B665-580DE0F212A2.jpeg
0ADC8A63-1AFF-4E48-A73E-E8A1E2646D45.jpeg
D8BDD8D7-A530-4D84-A125-DD5C3C224793.jpeg
F99D87FA-0F30-4DB4-B68B-9E9FBA42AA5A.jpeg
AA22B233-189B-4F98-BAAF-3C95E37E6B23.jpeg
6631EE09-4FF2-40A4-ADAB-8A85CDC1C3A4.jpeg
68073054-DB74-457E-B80D-D1C7F8720627.jpeg

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
At this point, I would just like to know who actually comes up with the idea to use Kendall as a model. Whoever is doing this job is clearly not aware of all those gorgeous and skinny models with striking, interesting facial features who genuinely deserve to land a cover.

But regarding the shoot, I'm not even sure where to start. The background looks like a poor edit from Adobe Photoshop, this fat old woman who clearly cannot keep her back up anymore, wearing rain boots and some pieces of black fabric and on top eyebrows that look like they're from 2016?

Not to mention, that the Title is 'Revolución':headbang:

Apparently, the cover wasn't enough so therefore, take care of your eyes while looking at the editorial.

Vogue España August 2021 Cover

View attachment 107277
View attachment 107278View attachment 107279View attachment 107280View attachment 107281View attachment 107282View attachment 107283View attachment 107284View attachment 107285View attachment 107286

The styling is just trash and she looks like a tramp on the cover in an insipid attempt at a concave pose. She looks like she’s got a sore back from pregnancy.
Body is disgusting and her arms look grosser than usual.
Theme makes zero sense to me with no alignment in ideas.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users