Kendall Jenner

IMG_7100.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 14 users
Celebface posted a nice nepo-cyclopedia for everyone! I thought you girls might enjoy seeing this being discussed:

(Full post)

(Screenshot in case it gets taken down)
7AD4EC8A-C03A-4046-B692-87851767D82D.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Celebface posted a nice nepo-cyclopedia for everyone! I thought you girls might enjoy seeing this being discussed:

(Full post)

(Screenshot in case it gets taken down)
View attachment 90014

By definition, she has met the requirements of a supermodel, but she hasn’t earned the industry’s respect which doesn’t have shortcuts.

Saw this video on my explore page. Her walk paired with the editing gave me whiplash :facepalm: She walks with no grace whatsoever, but I remember she said she has a “male energy” in an interview:
“Also, I know I have kind of a...male energy? But I don’t want to say that wrong, because I’m not transgender or anything. But I have a tough energy. I move differently.”
Maybe that’s why she walks like a linebacker on the runway :lol: I wonder what shows she’ll walk *if* she’s doing NYFW...

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
It probably is a subtle boob job, but the 'don't dare say it's weight gain!!' is funny on a selfie of her aggressively sucking in her stomach with wide soft hips.

I don't know what it is but her entire body shape looks different recently. It looks like she just put straight fat on the top of her hips. In my opinion it gives her a really weird body shape. And after scrolling through her recent instagram she definitely got a boob job!

2020-10-13 (1).png

2020-10-13.png

I mean looking at these pics her hips just look so wide like she got hip implants her something to look more like the rest of the kardashians.

2020-10-13 (2).png

Also look at those thighs :disgusted:

Saw this video on my explore page. Her walk paired with the editing gave me whiplash :facepalm: She walks with no grace whatsoever, but I remember she said she has a “male energy” in an interview:

Maybe that’s why she walks like a linebacker on the runway :lol: I wonder what shows she’ll walk *if* she’s doing NYFW...

“Male energy” here we go. Just like 21th centurie’s popular brainless feminazi movement. Blame man for anything.
-your walk sucks
-oh it’s just male energy no worry
😂

• WTF
  • Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: 11 users

If I were she I would:
1)Fix the godawful linebacker posture
2)Get a boob lift

Seriously, how old is she? With all the money spent on cosmetic procedures you'd think she'd notice her tits impersonating two sad blown out balloons. Then again, I blame posture for this. So back to 1)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
If I were she I would:
1)Fix the godawful linebacker posture
2)Get a boob lift

Seriously, how old is she? With all the money spent on cosmetic procedures you'd think she'd notice her tits impersonating two sad blown out balloons. Then again, I blame posture for this. So back to 1)
You’re right but I guess she can start with decreasing the cameltoe amount she exhibited. For aesthetic purposes 😂

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Skinnies... I think Kendall finally understood what she was... look at this :

She went to the supermodel side at first but ended up going in the Instagram model in the end when she pushed Kylie in this side! Oh, wait... someone is telling me in my earpiece that she didn't go in the Instagram side on purpose... Oh... too bad Kenny... but, stay there please, it is where you belong to... ;)

PS : the Tiktok's caption is killing me, it must be buried deep down inside then!

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Found these pictures of Kendall and Bella on Instagram. Their arms are tragic. I don’t know if this is recent but we know they like to jojo their weight.
3FC615A7-75EC-4BE0-AF30-E690CE2DD51A.jpeg

B3BC6C0F-0404-4AC8-8EF3-4E01BB584D27.jpeg
😂

Attachments

• AEE8EFDE-0BD1-4D89-86C0-2522F9C3A620.jpeg
    AEE8EFDE-0BD1-4D89-86C0-2522F9C3A620.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users
Found these pictures of Kendall and Bella on Instagram. Their arms are tragic. I don’t know if this is recent but we know they like to jojo their weight.

Yes, their weight yoyo's, yes their arms are horrendous, they've been like that since always.
But do you know what's tragic? The fact that this is your first 'contribution' to the forum. No previous introduction, nothing.
Instead of wasting your time (and then ours) by digging up ancient old pictures of Bella and Kendall you could've read through the rules first.

Reactions: 1 user
Then go thank the Bullcock...? Don't you think he deserves that ?

No. I never meant to disrespect him or anyone of you. I’m quite embarrassed by my actions. I have shown him my gratitude and I’m hoping he will accept it. Have a good day!

Reactions: 1 users