Kendall Jenner

I mean.. she's a known photoshopper, not a real model, has never been skinny nor fat.. I can't bring myself to care that she keeps losing and gaining the same 4 lbs.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Ok, so I am in full support ceasing posts for her, but i just need to vent. First of all, she took a chunk out of her leg with facetune. But mainly, why are these fupa bearing, camel toe inducing, wedgie to the max poses necessary?? Who told her and every other insta thot that this is a cute look???

7BB19227-E451-44C7-9E61-D2C1688A593A.jpeg

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users
Ok, so I am in full support ceasing posts for her, but i just need to vent. First of all, she took a chunk out of her leg with facetune. But mainly, why are these fupa bearing, camel toe inducing, wedgie to the max poses necessary?? Who told her and every other insta thot that this is a cute look???

View attachment 72581

I hate the fact that I am going to see non photoshopped bodies wearing these dreadful things at the beach, my virgin eyes

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

View attachment 72581

The first thing I noticed was her boobs which were never prominent before. Now I am positive she got a boob job.

Attachments

• 096E4112-DCEB-4610-B88B-698C34A4DCEA.jpeg
    096E4112-DCEB-4610-B88B-698C34A4DCEA.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 153
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
The first thing I noticed was her boobs which were never prominent before. Now I am positive she got a boob job.

In this post from the first page of this thread you can see that she has reasonably sized boobs so unless she got a boob job at the age of like 16 I’m guessing they’re natural (never thought I’d be using the word “natural” in reference to a Kardashian/Jenner clan member these are crazy times we live in)

I like her navel!
She is tall, but her hips and shoulders are narrow- such a nice frame imo, even tho I like when bones stick out a bit more.
F94144F3-4F31-4F2D-A370-73E8FAF0A479.jpeg

In this post from the first page of this thread you can see that she has reasonably sized boobs so unless she got a boob job at the age of like 16 I’m guessing they’re natural (never thought I’d be using the word “natural” in reference to a Kardashian/Jenner clan member these are crazy times we live in)

I agree that she’s born with some boobs, and you can tell they are natural in the pictures of when she was 16. Not as perky and natural looking in her recent pictures, and her boobs look suspiciously perky without support.
A5AA7C65-FDF5-4981-9A47-23620DD3E566.png
2A8D3987-DE28-4028-B545-5219A89D8C25.jpeg
B5BBB603-B005-466E-A50A-CA02B0AFAC62.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I agree that she’s born with some boobs, and you can tell they are natural in the pictures of when she was 16. Not as perky and natural looking in her recent pictures, and her boobs look suspiciously perky without support.
View attachment 72610View attachment 72611View attachment 72612

She’s still pretty young and her boobs aren’t that big so having perky boobs isn’t really suspicious. All this conversation is kinda besides the point (even if I’m contributing to it) as this site is meant to be Skinny gossip forum not daily mail

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I was extremely bored last night so was watching their most recent season finale (sue me, masters are stressful), and she looked relatively thinner. Or perhaps the film crew use skinny lenses 😉 I know its not as recent as the above content but my point is that she yo-yos a a lot, but i do feel like to stay relevant she may lose weight. Here is a (terrible) screenshot:
Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 11.20.33.png

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 81150View attachment 81151View attachment 81152

Kendall Jenner try not to be boring challenge : FAILED❌ :yawn:

This is for Vogue Japan.

I always forget how bad her posture is- but that second picture... yikes. Her neck is too thick for her to pose like that. Maybe if she actually took ballet or any dance class she could get her body together. She's just so graceless and I think it's one of her biggest flaws as a model (beyond her boring face and body and attitude).

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
1358480-800w.jpg

I've felt this "uncanny valley" thing about Kendall and her devoid-of-life stare for a while, and it took this ad (for Kylie Cosmetics July 2020) for me to realize: It's because she looks like a Sim

MTS_babychanxo-1515404-kj8.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Had to jump on here cause I stumbled across some recent pics of Kendall and I had to laugh out so loud.
First of all did she really get caught by the paparazzi eating some gross stuff? I can't even identify this but it looks like fried chicken. kendall-jenner-outfit-07-16-2020-10.jpg

Here you can see Kendall on the beach (together with a 'famous' tiktok child'), practicing her rehearsal for VS 2020 and her beautiful flowy wings, without even mentioning her toned never ending legs.
Hope you enjoy this, as much as I do. :badgirl:

kendall-jenner-beach-in-malibu-07-16-2020-4.jpg

• Gross
  • Pig
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users