Kendall Jenner

19CA9280-733D-4161-92DE-BEE98F19D7D7.jpeg

Anyone else notice how that she’s been seen with Charlotte Lawrence lately? (And not Kaia)

No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

poista.jpg

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:

She has lost but I never take her weight loss seriously or at least I can’t appreciate it. She never maintains and I see her the same way I see Bella VS season. She may look good now but in a few months it’ll be pizza pasta and thunder thighs :eyeroll:
It’s a shame because she’s obviously insecure about her hunchback of notre dame upper body (does anyone else recall when she was a celeb face regular?) which would look so much better with some weight loss

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users
No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

View attachment 54350

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:

I find her red carpet fits trashy, no one needed to see her side vag... geez

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user