Kendall Jenner

She didn't look as bad as I thought at Fendi
KIM_0095.jpg

She didn't look as bad as I thought at Fendi
KIM_0095.jpg
agreed. she’s lucky to have a nice shape, even at higher weights her waist curves in and looks relatively small. not my ideal, but it does look unfairly better than some *ahem, bella hadid* celeb models

That's really interesting, thank you for sharing from a place of knowledge. I originally wasn't a fan of the photo, but now I agree this is a nice shot of Kendall, for once.

I think she looks terrible. The horse does a better job at posing.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Too funny!

Lovely, just going to put it out there because someone sooner or later is going to say it. If you're going to bump a thread (especially that of a Jenner) make sure you're posting something with some value and depth to it. We have the option to react "funny" for a reason.

• Agree
Lovely, just going to put it out there because someone sooner or later is going to say it. If you're going to bump a thread (especially that of a Jenner) make sure you're posting something with some value and depth to it. We have the option to react "funny" for a reason.

I didn't think replying to a thread that had been posted in earlier in the same day was considered bumping a thread, but ok.
I also don't have the option to react to posts yet.

• Agree
I didn't think replying to a thread that had been posted in earlier in the same day was considered bumping a thread, but ok.
I also don't have the option to react to posts yet.
I think it’s moreso the idea of bumping the thread with content of no value. Your post added nothing to the thread. If you post content that’s worthy, you’ll unlock the react feature in no time. In the meantime, try to make sure your posts add something of value to the thread.

• Agree
apparently kendall and gigi didn't allow press near them as easily as the other models during the junket. with those shots, i can see why :disgusted:

Reactions: 1 user
I think these pics sum up her whole attitude to the show this year. All the other models, even the nepo models, have made IG posts announcing the show, about how they're so grateful to be able to walk, congratulating other VS models, etc. and Kendall hasn't even done a backstage IG story*?? It's like she's trying to be as lowkey as possible this year, like she doesn't even want to be there. There's also been no "train like an angel" style workout posts or any indication that she's trying to get in better shape. If Bella and Taylor Hill can make drastic improvements leading up to the show, so can she.. I get that all of this might not be her "brand," but then why is she even walking?**

*As of the time I'm posting this
**Rhetorical question; because she's a recognizable name and will get a ton of money for it. Don't @ me :hahano:

Reactions: 1 user
she's literally handed everything on a silver platter and she still looks soo unsatisfied. At least Bella tried this year, does this girl ever consistently work out?