Kendall Jenner

Tbh I think her mouth area is okay, her lip fillers are obvious if you look at old photos of her but looking at this pic I wouldn't think that her lips are injected if this was my first time seeing her. I think she seriously doesn't have a model frame anymore (not that she ever did but she wasn't offensive) now she just looks extremely broad, especially her arms. She has really good legs though, shape and length wise, they would have so much potential.

Couldn't agree more on her horrendous frame. What's up with her armpits in that photo? Looks like pudding cups runneth over.

Jesus - whoever advises them must hate them. Isn't it glaringly obvious that if you're going to use someone else's image, brand or work - you know, their intellectual property - you should at least ask for permission? How fucking dumb are these people.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...-slams-kendall-kylie-jenners-t-shirts-w490456

http://popculture.com/culture/2017/06/29/kendall-kylie-jenner-clothing-line-rock-legend-weighs-in/

Bonus points to Sharon Osbourne

It's such poor taste to appropriate anyone's image or work for personal gain - and it's annoying that there is a current trend of using bands or artists as accessories rather than being an actually fan of their work & wearing their authorised merch (and yes this probably sounds so self righteous and annoying, I'm sorry. Pregnancy hormones make me livid about the most mundane and unimportant things).

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Sharon's tweet :D

for one industry you are an icon ( :facepalm:) for the rest you are just a laughing stock. :kiss:

Reactions: 2 users
I usually don't give a flying fuck about that family. Never watched the show, don't care how fat or fake they are, but this thing with the t-shirts is seriously fucked up. Are they really THAT disconnected from the world?

Reactions: 1 users
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...esist-letter-to-jenners-over-t-shirts-w490497

The letter goes on to assert that use of the band's logo is "likely to cause dilution by tarnishment of the famous mark" and "harms the reputation of the Doors."

"In addition to trademark infringement and unfair competition, the apparel violates Jim Morrison's post-mortem right of publicity," the letter reads. "The superimposing of a selfie of Kendall Jenner over the iconic 'Lion' portrait of the late Jim Morrison is offensive and remarkable for its failure to recognize the rights of the estate of Mr. Morrison to control the use of his likeness.

Speaking with Rolling Stone, Jeff Jampol, manager of the Doors and the Jim Morrison estate, excoriated the pair for their decision to sell the unauthorized clothing. "This is a case of people who fashion themselves as celebrities who are famous for being well-known but don't actually do anything trying to utilize and steal and capitalize on the legacies of those who actually did do something and created amazing art and messages," Jampol says. "It's ironic, at least, and criminal, at worst, both morally, ethically and artistically."

Jampol said the surviving members of the band had "zero contact" with the Jenners.

"They're obviously attention-seeking missiles who crave celebrity and being well-known but don't actually do anything," says Jampol. "It's the polar opposite of the artists that they're trampling all over. It's just spitting in the face and on top of art and message and soul and legacy."

Sorry for the giant block of quoted text but I find Jeff Jampol tearing them down way too satisfying not to share.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
IMG_0530.jpg

I saw somebody retweet this thread of tweets about Kendall earlier and found it all absolutely hilarious. One of her update accounts (with 30k+ followers), who basically dedicate hours a day just to stalking Kendall and telling people what's she been up to and posting her recent work, decided they no longer like her. Like, people who have spent the last few years obsessing over her tragic ass have even realized that she is an awful and talentless person :lol: And the funniest part was when Kendall saw it all and blocked them. Imagine how depressing it must be when your biggest fans start to realize that you suck :whistling:

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I usually don't give a flying fuck about that family. Never watched the show, don't care how fat or fake they are, but this thing with the t-shirts is seriously fucked up. Are they really THAT disconnected from the world?

Yes. In a normal business, if someone comes up with a terrible idea, it's immediately shut-down. In Kardashian/Jenner land, I doubt those girls ever hear the word 'no'. I can imagine Kylie/Kendall going: "oh my god, wouldn't it be like totally awesome if for our line, we had t-shirts with faces of like super cool rock stars superimposed on top of our faces, wouldn't that be the best? People would think we are so tough and cool". And their advisors/stylists/whoever they employ to work on their clothing line responds: "Oh, yes, that would be amazing. You too are SO smart and SO on trend. Sales are going to explode".

Can't really blame em to be honest...

Reactions: 1 user
Kendall is in a really bad place now. I wonder if it's going to start ruining her career. It's the third time this year she's putting her face on really bad business decision

Kendall is in a really bad place now. I wonder if it's going to start ruining her career. It's the third time this year she's putting her face on really bad business decision
You'd think they'd have people at the ready to stem the flow of their ineptitude, but no, I guess not.

• Agree
You'd think they'd have people at the ready to stem the flow of their ineptitude, but no, I guess not.
My question is, how could Kris Jenner have approved this? You know as the momager she's damn well aware of what people can do/not do with her own daughters' images. So how could she have not thought about that when using someone's image.

My question is, how could Kris Jenner have approved this? You know as the momager she's damn well aware of what people can do/not do with her own daughters' images. So how could she have not thought about that when using someone's image.

I would guess her daughters have either grown out of the "momager" phase and have stopped asking/listening to her, or, she is just as vapid and arrogant as they are..... or both.

View attachment 16798
I saw somebody retweet this thread of tweets about Kendall earlier and found it all absolutely hilarious. One of her update accounts (with 30k+ followers), who basically dedicate hours a day just to stalking Kendall and telling people what's she been up to and posting her recent work, decided they no longer like her. Like, people who have spent the last few years obsessing over her tragic ass have even realized that she is an awful and talentless person :lol: And the funniest part was when Kendall saw it all and blocked them. Imagine how depressing it must be when your biggest fans start to realize that you suck :whistling:

time for these karjenners to actually get a real skill and not rely on instagram fame... :speechless:

Jesus Christ.... Looks like Kendall has been stress eating to the max over all her recent mistakes
IMG_0674.JPG

• Gross