Kendall Jenner

Well as delightful as Vlada is, she is kind of boring! (... and by that I mean as a public figure). She's also doing much less work now.

I personally don't see how very relevant and constantly-in-the-news celebrities (who have made names for themselves as models) having long threads is something shameful? This is the only place I can call Kendall Jenner stocky and comment on how doughy her legs look in whatever ad and not be a social pariah for doing so. But if it were 97 pages of people saying she looks good... that'd be a different story.

All of our favorite models' threads are frequently updated. Often I'll come across an impressively skinny newcomer on Instagram or wherever and come here to make a thread only to find that she already has one. Kendall Jenner and similar threads diversify the content and keep things current all while vibing with Skinny Gossip standards. They also serve as incredible 'reverse' thinspo, which I find way more motivating than looking at pictures of a 100-pound 16-year-old Latvian newcomer or whatever. I can easily relate my body to Kendall's but not the latter.

And it's WAY more fun/entertaining being a bitch than it is being nice!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Bringing that signature KarJenner klass to Kannes 2017. :disgusted:
IMG_2123.JPG

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
those lips are so so so tragic, poor girl....i just hate seeing rich people look bad, what a waste
kendall-jenner-at-fashion-for-relief-charity-gal.jpg

she seems better here, the dress is more flattering but the foot positioning lol come on now Kendall you tried (basically all of her pics are of her standing like this)

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
i just hate seeing rich people look bad, what a waste
Could not disagree more. What I hate is seeing rich people who have clearly spent thousands to look fake-good, and who do nothing with their lives except lay around being materialistic and self-centered.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Could not disagree more. What I hate is seeing rich people who have clearly spent thousands to look fake-good, and who do nothing with their lives except lay around being materialistic and self-centered.
yeah, I mean, that's exactly what I meant...obviously all these rich celebs spent millions to try to look good, the rich people that don't try to look good are usually not even very famous, so when i say rich people I mean mostly celebrities and socialites that try and spend so much only to look tragic

those lips are so so so tragic, poor girl....i just hate seeing rich people look bad, what a waste
kendall-jenner-at-fashion-for-relief-charity-gal.jpg

she seems better here, the dress is more flattering but the foot positioning lol come on now Kendall you tried (basically all of her pics are of her standing like this)
Tbh I think her mouth area is okay, her lip fillers are obvious if you look at old photos of her but looking at this pic I wouldn't think that her lips are injected if this was my first time seeing her. I think she seriously doesn't have a model frame anymore (not that she ever did but she wasn't offensive) now she just looks extremely broad, especially her arms. She has really good legs though, shape and length wise, they would have so much potential.

I think what makes a person look 'fake' is when they start fucking around with botox. Kendall is obviously getting a lot of work done around her eye/brow area and cheeks I think? This what makes her look frozen/fake more than her lips injections

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Is this performance art? Some kind of attempted comment on class inequality? I can't fathom any other rationale behind this.
This is what that Alexandre Vauthier outfit looks like as performance art:
IMG_2129.JPG

Kendall just looks downright trashy. If she had worn the outfit to some lame MTV Awards show it might have worked for her. Wearing that at Cannes is tacky.

Reactions: 2 users
She wants soo badly to be a ~cool girl~. I've noticed that she does everything she can to create that image for herself– from hanging out with genuinely interesting people to pretending to be an artsy photographer to wearing these ugly outfits. She always looks like she's just playing dress up in her outfits and can never pull them off... No matter how many ugly fannypacks she wears, she'll always be a basic white girl from Calabasas who is just painfully awkward and uncool.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She wants soo badly to be a ~cool girl~. I've noticed that she does everything she can to create that image for herself– from hanging out with genuinely interesting people to pretending to be an artsy photographer to wearing these ugly outfits. She always looks like she's just playing dress up in her outfits and can never pull them off... No matter how many ugly fannypacks she wears, she'll always be a basic white girl from Calabasas who is just painfully awkward and uncool.
She should start by having a personality

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users