Kendall Jenner

View attachment 15939
Whyy is this so bad?! I mean its obvious but it still suprises me :facepalm:
The eyebrow area looks awful
And jesus the quote "im more of a jenner than a kardashian'. :blahblah: sure
Someone at Harper's Bazaar must hate her as much as we do lol. The cover is terrible, every time these girls try to do serious fashion covers they just fail, this is why Kendall's best cover is one where she is smiling and being a pretty girl, nothing else. She doesn't have any dimension/know how to serve face.
IMG_4073.JPG

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
^ So true about her lack of dimension. I've finally pinpointed what bothers me about Kendall's face: its shape is ok, but all the features are bizarrely smooth, plastic, and unexpressive.

Ken-doll Jenner.

• Agree
Someone at Harper's Bazaar must hate her as much as we do lol. The cover is terrible, every time these girls try to do serious fashion covers they just fail, this is why Kendall's best cover is one where she is smiling and being a pretty girl, nothing else. She doesn't have any dimension/know how to serve face.
View attachment 15956

THIS. She looks A MILLION times better when she smiles. I feel like we rarely see photos of her smiling though? It seems like photographers know not to let Bella Hadid smile on camera, why is the opposite not true of Kendall? Mmmmm...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if this has been addressed in this thread - there are a ton of rumors about her being a lesbian, and I'm not sure where they come from. Do any of you know about this / why wouldn't her momager IMMEDIATELY capitalize on that if it were true?

Not sure if this has been addressed in this thread - there are a ton of rumors about her being a lesbian, and I'm not sure where they come from. Do any of you know about this / why wouldn't her momager IMMEDIATELY capitalize on that if it were true?
I think they come from her just being very private (& vocal about how private she is) with her dating life and involvement in guys and tendency to just hang around girls. I know there were a ton of rumors about her being in a relationship with close friend Lauren Perez.

I think they come from her just being very private (& vocal about how private she is) with her dating life and involvement in guys and tendency to just hang around girls. I know there were a ton of rumors about her being in a relationship with close friend Lauren Perez.

Can't really blame her for wanting to have a private life given what she's grown up with, I guess. Tbh lesbian internet sleuths are pretty accurate so I hope it's true -- remember when people thought Kristen Stewart was straight?

I think Kris doesn't see it that way. As soon as those rumours surfaced, Kendall was immediately "spotted" kissing / being romantic with Harry Styles. Don't think they were spotted together again after that. To me, it certainly came across as a stunt orchestrated by Kris designed to squash the lesbian rumours....

• Agree
  • Useful
IMG_3463.JPG IMG_3464.JPG First picture speaks for itself... if she could tell me the plot to Mulholland Drive, I'd hand over my life savings.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Kendall shot by Testino for Vogue India 10th anniversary edition. How do you ladies feel about this cover and the criticism of it? Celebrities/models cover international editions every month, don't they? At what point does international work become culturally insensitive*? The Kardashian/Jenners will always be socially tone deaf in their actions, so what should we really expect from Kendall?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/entertainment/vogue-india-kendall-jenner/index.html
IMG_1922.JPG
IMG_1923.JPG
IMG_1924.JPG

*insert any criticism

Last edited:
Kendall shot by Testino for Vogue India 10th anniversary edition. How do you ladies feel about this cover and the criticism of it? Celebrities/models cover international editions every month, don't they? At what point does international work become culturally insensitive*? The Kardashian/Jenners will always be socially tone deaf in their actions, so what should we really expect from Kendall?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/05/entertainment/vogue-india-kendall-jenner/index.html
View attachment 16169 View attachment 16170 View attachment 16171
*insert any criticism
Yeah, I do think she get attacked simply for being Kendall Jenner those days. I think she's a terrible model and of course I can name so many other models that could've rocked this cover, but the whole 'why aren't they using an Indian model' is stupid, especially because Vogue India only features Indian celebrities on their regular issues. I don't think the people complaining about Kendall and Gigi on Vogue India or Vogue Arabia get the fact that normal, non nepotism models can't get covers that easily. The sad fact is that no one would've payed attention to this issue if Kendall Jenner wasn't on the cover, the fact that they're complaining about a lack of indian women on Vogue India is even more telling that these people probably never saw a Vogue India issue before, because like I said, they only put Indian celebs on their covers. Magazine, especially in such difficult times, have to sell, they need those girls to do so/get media attention. It's not all bad though, the March issue of Vogue US featured three promising high fashion models on the cover; British Vogue putted Anna Ewers, Imaan Hammam and Taylor Hill on their cover this year instead of celebrities. They're definitely opening the market for models on covers again. And while I know the issue here is more about race, I don't find the editorial or the main cover to be inappropriate at all, I don't see Kendall pretending to be an Indian woman or mocking their culture. I don't see how this cover has a controversial or political message behind it

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Yeah, I do think she get attacked simply for being Kendall Jenner those days. I think she's a terrible model and of course I can name so many other models that could've rocked this cover, but the whole 'why aren't they using an Indian model' is stupid, especially because Vogue India only features Indian celebrities on their regular issues. I don't think the people complaining about Kendall and Gigi on Vogue India or Vogue Arabia get the fact that normal, non nepotism models can't get covers that easily. The sad fact is that no one would've payed attention to this issue if Kendall Jenner wasn't on the cover, the fact that they're complaining about a lack of indian women on Vogue India is even more telling that these people probably never saw a Vogue India issue before, because like I said, they only put Indian celebs on their covers. Magazine, especially in such difficult times, have to sell, they need those girls to do so/get media attention. It's not all bad though, the March issue of Vogue US featured three promising high fashion models on the cover; British Vogue putted Anna Ewers, Imaan Hammam and Taylor Hill on their cover this year instead of celebrities. They're definitely opening the market for models on covers again. And while I know the issue here is more about race, I don't find the editorial or the main cover to be inappropriate at all, I don't see Kendall pretending to be an Indian woman or mocking their culture. I don't see how this cover has a controversial or political message behind it

But another thing adding to the 'controversy' is the fact that Kendall almost could come off as a half-Indian woman on the cover -- dark hair, dark eyebrows, bronzed skin in these photos, (attempted) exoticness -- even if that is totally unintended. In Asian countries, there is a huge problem with people starting to glorify Western features in Asian women as more beautiful than traditional Asian features, and buying things like whitening creams, etc. I see this all the time in the country I'm from. From an uninformed standpoint, it could look like Vogue India is promoting Kendall as the ideal of beauty that Indian woman should be striving for.

Of course, that wasn't what Vogue was doing at all, and I completely agree there is nothing political or inappropriate about the cover once you understand the context of it. That just would have been a lot clearer if they'd picked a pale blonde-haired American girl, rather than someone who appears a little more racially ambiguous, like Kendall.

I have an issue with the automatic assumption that certain features are only representative of certain races and not others.

I know there can be a larger preponderance of certain features in or even distinct racial features of certain ethnicities but in this case....Kendall's features are frankly not 'western' specific at all. She is also half Armenian. It's not like she is sporting black face here. India has a massive, very diverse pool of constituents. Indians come in all skin colours and features. Also, what's wrong with international collaboration on projects? Should countries censor all foreign exchange of any kind? Kendall isn't being handed all India Vogue covers at the detriment of local models suddenly...

Cries of cultural misappropriation of this kind strikes me as terribly isolationist and naive.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I have an issue with the automatic assumption that certain features are only representative of certain races and not others.

I know there can be a larger preponderance of certain features in or even distinct racial features of certain ethnicities but in this case....Kendall's features are frankly not 'western' specific at all. She is also half Armenian. It's not like she is sporting black face here. India has a massive, very diverse pool of constituents. Indians come in all skin colours and features. Also, what's wrong with international collaboration on projects? Should countries censor all foreign exchange of any kind? Kendall isn't being handed all India Vogue covers at the detriment of local models suddenly...

Cries of cultural misappropriation of this kind strikes me as terribly isolationist and naive.

Kendall Jenner is not at all Armenian. Her father is Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner, not Robert Kardashian.

Reactions: 4 users
both Vogue Arabia and Vogue India missed out to give the covers to great / respected women for their special issues.
If you have an Aishwarya Rai (the lamest of all examples, I know )
in your country, you don't go for Kendull Jenner. Simple as that.

I want to give up on blaming the horrible models - some powerful fashion industry people want and hire them.
It's ridiculous how Vogue and Co. turned into whores for a little bit of profit, attention and a place in the social media parallel universe. :tsk: The general endless support of pushing shockingly plain and lower-than- mediocrely talented people to the top of fame is why this generation is going to remembered as poor and pitiful.

• Agree
Weeeell Kendall and Kim's threads on here both have more pages than Vlada's even though this is a community that supposedly doesn't give a fuck about them so..........

giphy.gif

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Weeeell Kendall and Kim's threads on here both have more pages than Vlada's even though this is a community that supposedly doesn't give a fuck about them so..........

giphy.gif

Well as delightful as Vlada is, she is kind of boring! (... and by that I mean as a public figure). She's also doing much less work now.

I personally don't see how very relevant and constantly-in-the-news celebrities (who have made names for themselves as models) having long threads is something shameful? This is the only place I can call Kendall Jenner stocky and comment on how doughy her legs look in whatever ad and not be a social pariah for doing so. But if it were 97 pages of people saying she looks good... that'd be a different story.

All of our favorite models' threads are frequently updated. Often I'll come across an impressively skinny newcomer on Instagram or wherever and come here to make a thread only to find that she already has one. Kendall Jenner and similar threads diversify the content and keep things current all while vibing with Skinny Gossip standards. They also serve as incredible 'reverse' thinspo, which I find way more motivating than looking at pictures of a 100-pound 16-year-old Latvian newcomer or whatever. I can easily relate my body to Kendall's but not the latter.

• Agree
Reactions: 17 users
well I decided to post unflattering, revealing pictures of these idiots from time to time because they are awful and everbody in the entire web should see it. :tribe:

• Funny
  • Agree