• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kendall Jenner

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
She has a really great body! Very jealous of her legs and stomach. (Not her thighs, though.)

I don't really like her face, though. Too Kardashian for me. :p

SkinnyDreams

Rookie
Reaction score
She has a really great body! Very jealous of her legs and stomach. (Not her thighs, though.)

I don't really like her face, though. Too Kardashian for me. :p
Agree! Like the long thin body but face looks to much like khole :-/

S

shannon5

For being so slim, her face is really chubby. I can't get on board.

Also, her sense of style is....um, not what I would expect from someone who comes from money and is into fashion. Ew.

Bleh, it's nice to see a Kardashian that isn't into butt injections but she's not that special. Neeeeext.

O

onedayx93

I think she's really pretty and has a nice body (although her face is a little weird to me), but she really can't model for her life.

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
Her body is amazingggggg I'm so jealous, but I really feel like she's Nina Dobrev's uglier sister or something.

Reactions: 1 person
C

caserene

Jesus H Christ those tan lines!!!! how difficult would it have been to wear a dress with straps/tanktop/longsleeves/sweater/moon capsule instead of showing them?! The epitome of trash

L

Lika

Her body is amazingggggg I'm so jealous, but I really feel like she's Nina Dobrev's uglier sister or something.

omg i have been wondering of whom she reminds me forever! nina dobrev, def! they really could be sister!!

I

Inspired

If I was one of the other 3 I would admit to being crazy jealous... :oops: