Kendall Jenner

she just looks teenage skinny to me, I'd like to see if she can keep it off and get more toned.
also her nose is ugly :(

Reactions: 1 user
We all want something, right.....lol..... actually, to want to be 'the next Giselle', well, how American. Um, no, I don't think so.

The Jenner genes DEFINITELY did her some favors because she missed out on Kourtney and Khloe's pig faces and the family's chubbiness.
I like the fact that she's so tall (not some 5'7 C-List celeb trying to model), she's got potential but I don't know if she would even have a modeling career if she weren't a Jenner/Kardashian or whatever...
She's pretty but I think that she would be better suited for beauty ads than for runway because her posture looks a bit awkward when she's posing. But that's just me.
I can definitely say that I don't mind her and I almost like her. Wow, never thought that I'd say that about a Kardashian (albeit in this case a half-Kardashian)

Aug 19, 2012

1zptnad.jpg

2cicujc.jpg

1j894k.jpg

^ geez her posture is awful. she looks like she walks like a truck driver.

i feel bad that these girls are sacrificing the standard of their education because they have 'jobs'. umm their fake jobs at teen vogue will be over the second the kardashian shows end. and they are never going to have real modelling careers other than the jobs their mother forces upon clients. they seem more down to earth than their older sisters but i feel that being in that crazy family from a young age is going to be damaging in the long-run

Her body looks lovely, minus the thighs, which are pretty average. Her face is pretty but very, very plain. Commercial modeling, at best.

The only reason the Jenner sisters are models is because they have famous sisters or else their nobodies.

im sorry but.... wow. That butt! concave stomach! :luv:

wtce9.jpg
[/IMG]

She has done so well over the last year. If she keeps getting better and leans out her face (her last weakness imo), she will really deserve a place on all these catwalks.

Super cute girl next door. Never gonna be on the top 10 list, but falls easily into the top 10% of female humans. Great youthful body, I hope it lasts.

But what about that raccoon tail she keeps carrying around??!!

But what about that raccoon tail she keeps carrying around??!!

i think that is just her sister Kim.

I think she has a great body. She is actually what I consider 'curvy'. YOu know when fatties say 'real womenz has CURVES baby', I think of the kendell K body.

She is super slim, but she absolutely has booty, she has hips, and a clearly defined waist and she isnt flat chested. It is my preferred type of body. Also men love it, and a lot women envy it.

Reactions: 1 user