Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner flubbed her lines at the Billboard Awards: funny or sad?

http://www.celebitchy.com/366850/ke...r_lines_at_the_billboard_awards_funny_or_sad/

I didn't really think this was a publicity thing - she went to say one direction instead of whatever boy band it actually was then said she was a bad reader. If i had begun to mix them up I would have said something stupid like that too. It may have been publicity (in that family what isn't :rolleyes: but my opinion is she just made a mistake and was embarrassed.

She's in Vogue Paris for June/July...

Attachments

• voguekendall.jpg
    voguekendall.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 158
y8ysanab.jpg
the legs ... The face.... ew

Hopefully, both of them will morph into looking like their older fattie sisters and we won't have to see their face in the 'modelling' world. It looks like the younger one is well on her way.

can we talk about KYLIE in this...she looks dreadful. Like a 45 year old mom trying to still look hot/with it...and she's younger than i am :rolleyes:

She looks terrible. The makeup - she needs to not wear that shade of lip colour... and cool it down on the eyes. She so consistently wears this much makeup.

I dont understand where the respect for Kanye came from that he can get her in all these things? I know hes ..friends with Riccardo but what does he have on Karl etc that they'll do what he says?

I dont understand where the respect for Kanye came from that he can get her in all these things? I know hes ..friends with Riccardo but what does he have on Karl etc that they'll do what he says?

I feel like celebrity, whether it was deserved or not, carries a lot more weight nowadays in every industry. High fashion, luxury brands, even politics--everyone's using the latest new face to endorse themselves, even if people with real taste are repulsed by those faces. I guess as more and more "plebeians" gain social/economic influence via the internet or whatever, people have to cater to the slavering masses.

See examples:

kristen-stewart-shows-skin-balenciaga-florabotanica-perfume-ad.jpg

cara-delevingne-chanel-SS14-PFW-0110.jpg