• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kendall Jenner

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
To be completely honest, when I first saw this image I thought, “Hey, why is Emily Ratajkowski in the Kartrashian’s family photo?” :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

saturation

Super Star
No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

poista.jpg

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:

TangerineTangoes

Worker Bee
She has lost but I never take her weight loss seriously or at least I can’t appreciate it. She never maintains and I see her the same way I see Bella VS season. She may look good now but in a few months it’ll be pizza pasta and thunder thighs :eyeroll:
It’s a shame because she’s obviously insecure about her hunchback of notre dame upper body (does anyone else recall when she was a celeb face regular?) which would look so much better with some weight loss

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users

Bowienadore

Worker Bee
No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

View attachment 54350

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:
I find her red carpet fits trashy, no one needed to see her side vag... geez

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

litres

Rookie
@Layla Because she's been looking decently better these days... but it probably won't last.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 users