• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kendall Jenner

thelovelybones

Super Star
Reaction score
19CA9280-733D-4161-92DE-BEE98F19D7D7.jpeg
Anyone else notice how that she’s been seen with Charlotte Lawrence lately? (And not Kaia)

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Reaction score
View attachment 54234
Doesn’t even look like her. I get the sense she tries so hard to be emrata
This looks like an obscure reggaeton video promo. Not that off considering they already look like reggaeton female artists. All those plastic faces and bodies don't make it better.

saturation

Super Star
Reaction score
No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

poista.jpg

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:

Reaction score
She has lost but I never take her weight loss seriously or at least I can’t appreciate it. She never maintains and I see her the same way I see Bella VS season. She may look good now but in a few months it’ll be pizza pasta and thunder thighs :eyeroll:
It’s a shame because she’s obviously insecure about her hunchback of notre dame upper body (does anyone else recall when she was a celeb face regular?) which would look so much better with some weight loss

Bowienadore

Rookie
Reaction score
No one pointed out her Oscars dress but tbh I would've preferred to be saved from this monstrosity too. Enjoy!

View attachment 54350

I just now realized that I named the uploaded image file ''delete'' on my computer because I didn't find IG links to it (no wonder though) :hahano:
I find her red carpet fits trashy, no one needed to see her side vag... geez

• Agree
Reactions: saturation