Kendall Jenner

Kenny, why even bother when you have so many eyes on your photos? :rolleyes:

even after that half assed facetune attempt she STILL looks pudgy. who knew someone could be so mediocre at everything that even their photoshop skills are pushing below average?

Reactions: 1 users
501D5CC8-821D-4A65-9872-FC03B60FFAC0.jpeg
C43D6D1F-ED1C-40EB-A357-8CA424169208.jpeg

I had the same reaction as the dog: “next”

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
Acting like a brat is like her trademark imo. So graceful, very elegant, gz you bought your flopping ''career'' and act like the fame you whored yourself out for is something that you want to avoid :mclap:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Kendall has the upper-body grace and proportions of a football player (not as in 'soccer'...like someone who can actually tackle a grown man). Those skinny chokers are doing her NO FAVORS. Unless she is trying to hawk them hence trying to make the kiddies think they should buy one to be just like her....If she is, please use the profits to hire a dance instructor to improve that hideous posture and those forward sloping shoulders....

She pushed and pushed to be let into the industry, they let her in and now its like its just too much actual hard work. She wanted the glamour of being able to say "I'm a model" and to be able to post 'sexy' shoots of herself on her own social media, but she didn't want to have to actually do any of the work. I'm certain she thought that a photoshoot would just be half an hour of smiling in a dress, and a catwalk would mean just getting dressed and walking before going back to your hotel. She never expected that its a real job, that it requires discipline for her to look a certain way, training and practise to learn how to pose/walk/express, travel a certain amount and do a LOT of work.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
'whatever the fuck those girls do'.
Aside from being a poor choice of words, it's also very rude and inconsiderate, it's not like anyone actually enjoys doing that and being drawn out to the core.

She somehow got the privilege to be selective about what shows to do and not to do, as unfair as it is, and this caption is just so disrespectful to every model that has worked hard for her career and actually had to endure long days and didn't have the luxury that she has to be selective.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
The shitmodelmgmt ig account has picked up on it

CEF0651E-B99A-471E-99E3-D4AF1A2246EA.png

B8278E0A-0881-4431-AA86-78C201DFE8F4.png

Honestly wouldn’t be suprised if the users behind this account are on skinnygossip forums.

Reactions: 6 users

Caption :facepalm: Again proving herself disrespectful and out of touch with reality...

“Whatever the fuck those girls do” yea! THOSE girls who are actual fucking models and work hard as they should unlike you, if you weren’t a kardashian you wouldn’t even be told you look like one. And then she cries when she gets hate. Just a terrible person overall. Lost all respect. Next!

Reactions: 3 users
And I am sure this attitude of hers is why those girls were *allegedly* putting their cigarettes out in her drink at a show a few years ago.

She can’t even pretend to have respect for her peers. She was reluctantly let into and industry that she now feels above and thinks she can trash those who actually worked for their careers. What an egotistical bitch.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Cry me a fucking river Kendall.. "those girls" bust their asses to get one tenth of the recognition you were born to. If it's THAT BAD please just do us all a favour and just disappear. Some of your (step) siblings have avoided the spotlight... join them. You may have been forced into this as a child but you're an adult now.. step out or quit your whinging.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
And I am sure this attitude of hers is why those girls were *allegedly* putting their cigarettes out in her drink at a show a few years ago.

She can’t even pretend to have respect for her peers. She was reluctantly let into and industry that she now feels above and thinks she can trash those who actually worked for their careers. What an egotistical bitch.
Right like now I’m starting to think she did some bitchy shit backstage that caused it.

I love how she thinks the public will sympathize with her about anxiety but in actuality they dislike her more for being a spoiled brat. Not everyone gets to cherry pick when they work.
She acts like she’s the first and only person in the world with anxiety. I had an anxiety attack before I walked a show once like literally I was the next person and I kept it as lowkey as possible because I was just blessed to even be there. I wish someone can just rip her career away she doesn’t deserve it in any shape or form she did not work for it. I’m mad for how mad I am at this shit but UGH a modeling career is no walk in the park and then to see this while hard working girls face so much bullshit while she gets home after one of her “hand picked” shows in a horse carriage (with her complaining in it) is infuriating :rant:rant over haha

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users