Kendall Jenner

They’re not actually recent! They’re from a shoot in 2015 for Garage magazine - they’re in here waaaay back on page 37.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I am surprised no one posted about this yet...

(this pictures have traumatized me, this is what I see in the corner of my room when I get sleep paralysis)

I'm glad you posted these because I have to design a scarecrow for a contemporary garden this week and this is an excellent starting point.

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I am surprised no one posted about this yet...

(this pictures have traumatized me, this is what I see in the corner of my room when I get sleep paralysis)

They’re not actually recent! They’re from a shoot in 2015 for Garage magazine - they’re in here waaaay back on page 37.

I'm pretty sure they were for Love Mag, they're by Steven Klein and featured a bunch of other models rocking prosthetics too (the 3rd image in the previous post is Malgosia Bela, not Kendall). It's a satirical look at body modification and current 'proportion trends' in an editorial interpretation, so in many ways was very clever of them to chuck a Jenner in there. Still horrifying though. Here's a few more images from the editorial for anyone who's interested to see how someone unaffected by nepotism interpreted the brief.

17.jpg

24.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

36.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

And then one more of Jenner just because it's so funny:

steven-klein-love.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: 6 users
I'm pretty sure they were for Love Mag, they're by Steven Klein and featured a bunch of other models rocking prosthetics too (the 3rd image in the previous post is Malgosia Bela, not Kendall). It's a satirical look at body modification and current 'proportion trends' in an editorial interpretation, so in many ways was very clever of them to chuck a Jenner in there. Still horrifying though. Here's a few more images from the editorial for anyone who's interested to see how someone unaffected by nepotism interpreted the brief.

17.jpg

24.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

36.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

And then one more of Jenner just because it's so funny:

steven-klein-love.jpg
Oh I'm so sorry! Since I saw everyone talking about it I thought they were recent. A part of me can't believe that those pictures were from 2015 and somehow she still had a 'modeling' career in 2017. Wow, what nepotism can do.
Again, I apologize for reposting :facepalm:

Oh I'm so sorry! Since I saw everyone talking about it I thought they were recent. A part of me can't believe that those pictures were from 2015 and somehow she still had a 'modeling' career in 2017. Wow, what nepotism can do.
Again, I apologize for reposting :facepalm:

No need to apologise, absolutely nobody should expect you to filter through 113 pages of Kendall Jenner to check for a repost. That's torture.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
If I could useful react I would!!

And yeah I only recalled seeing them because I’ve been stalking forever. Stalking SG that is, rather than Kendall herself :lol:

Reactions: 1 users
If I could useful react I would!!

And yeah I only recalled seeing them because I’ve been stalking forever. Stalking SG that is, rather than Kendall herself :lol:

I'm not surprised you remembered them - they burned onto my retinas a little like when you look at an eclipse without the box/glasses thing

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

If only it was her ass she was keeping low key. As for the second picture - that's a "Take the fucking picture Becky, I can't breathe" moment if I ever saw one. :seeya:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
IMG_20180507_205337.jpg
IMG_20180507_205339.jpg
Screenshot_20180507-214906.png

I know there's a thread for Met Gala 2018 but I just felt like this didn't belong in there, next to those beautiful outfits and people who actually tried

• Funny
Reactions: 15 users

We’re wearing transplant trash bags to Cannes now?

I actually don't mind the dress, I just mind it on her. This is something Anthony Vaccarello would showcase on a runway that has very little purpose other than being a runway piece. I'm all for extravagant dressing outside of traditionally fashion-centric settings but a sheer dress like this is more appropriate for some type of artistic showcase or media performance rather than a red carpet. Not a prime choice for this event.

That being said, I think her face looks nice in the first photo on the left. Maybe they're doing her makeup differently because her foundation doesn't look as cakey as it normally does. Or maybe it's edited. Who knows.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users