Kendall Jenner

IMG_3047.JPG
IMG_3048.JPG
IMG_3049.JPG

I don't understand how she looks like this when she has access to the best trainers, healthiest food, and whatever else. Makes me sad

I don't understand how she looks like this when she has access to the best trainers, healthiest food, and whatever else. Makes me sad
The access to plastic surgery is probably not doing much for her motivation. Why restrict and workout when you can just liposuction? :meh:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
The access to plastic surgery is probably not doing much for her motivation. Why restrict and workout when you can just liposuction? :meh:
A little OT but does anyone remember this woman? Pretty awful.

‘I don’t diet… I’ve had the fat sucked out of me seven times’
Mum's £17,800 liposuction admission

MOST of us rely on healthy eating and exercise to stay slim – but not Joanne
Allen.

The 42-year-old mum eats her favourite big meals, snacks on cakes and drinks
wine — then gets the excess fat sucked out at her annual liposuction
appointment.

So far she has had seven rounds of lipo, plus other cosmetic procedures, at a
total cost of £17,800.

Joanne said: “I’ve had over ten litres of fat sucked out of me since my first
liposuction in 1999. I’d rather die than go on a diet.

I love food, so giving up my favourite chocolate, cakes and steak sandwiches
would be torture.

Having annual liposuction means I can eat more than 3,000 calories a
day without worrying and have the evidence sucked away.”

Seriously wondering how Kendall still manages to look lifeless and boring in a photo shoot with such an interesting concept.
IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg

All the other models look so interesting, and then there's Kendall
IMG_0999.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
@Maria other models want to break ground and look interesting. Miss Jenner over here just wants to be 'pretty'. She doesn't get that being a model isn't about being just pretty.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Seriously wondering how Kendall still manages to look lifeless and boring in a photo shoot with such an interesting concept.
View attachment 16891
View attachment 16892 View attachment 16893

All the other models look so interesting, and then there's Kendall View attachment 16890

Oh wow. What the fuck. It's almost as though she was purposely told to look lifeless and dull - like the message being conveyed by the group of photos is "why Kendall Jenner is a terrible model". Whoever said a picture paints a thousand words wasn't kidding. I can almost see this series of photos being displayed in an art gallery in the not to distant future as a visual representation of 'sense of entitlement'.