Kelly Gale

I don't think cryo has much to do with that progress, it's just her impeccable discipline that is finally paying off :ijizzed:
Cryo makes me FEEL really great after; it helps improve the luminosity of my skin a bit too. As for weight loss, it may speed up your metabolic rate a little, but it's not like cool sculpting or any kind of "fat freezing" procedure

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Yes but not crazy; i've only gone 2-3 times and it was in Los Angeles and costed around $65. Some companies in LA offer package rates and first time specials. However, I'd assume it may be more expensive in other areas because in LA it's pretty easily available and as a result (supply/demand) prices can't be as high and be competitive

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
However, I'd assume it may be more expensive in other areas because in LA it's pretty easily available and as a result (supply/demand) prices can't be as high and be competitive

Can confirm, I pay upwards of $90 per session.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
:luv:
IMG_3184.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
One of the few who stood out to me. Great legs.

I follow her on Instagram (as many of us here do) and she's been really inspirational. She'd worked hard all year long, working out for hours, eating clean... I'm happy to see her looking good. She deserved it!

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 19141 Holy shit I think she's my favorite :ijizzed:

I follow her on Instagram (as many of us here do) and she's been really inspirational. She'd worked hard all year long, working out for hours, eating clean... I'm happy to see her looking good. She deserved it!

I had unfollowed her a while ago when she started drifting more towards the cheesy Sports Illustrated-bikini type (and her body got soft and overall "fuller"), but damn... I think now she looks even better than when I started this thread years ago! Which is great because I love her looks and style, also it's super inspiring to see how one can make such a strong comeback (and even surpass what many of us could have thought to have been her prime) showing that she can do even better/work even harder. Wow. :bow:

(maybe watching all those IG pics/vlogs from Romee instilled some "extra-motivation" in her for the VS show :sneaky:)

Suffice to say, I am really inspired now. :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
http://www.vogue.com.au/beauty/well...del+kelly+gale+on+prepping+for+the+show,43555

Vogue Australia posted an in-depth day-in-the-life of Kelly Gale's diet and exercise plan, and it's just as clean and meticulous and active as you'd expect it to be! Serious respect for this girl because she never stops moving
15 miles a day and two workouts--lol i wish i had the time to do this instead of work :/ I'm lucky if I get an hour-long workout and walking in every day. (anyone that says modeling isn't a job are kidding themselves)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users