Kelly Clarkson

O

Olivia

I am not a fan of Kelly Clarkson. Something about her annoys me and her music drives me insane. I am also not a huge fan of her body either :superpuke:. She has put on lots of weight and when I look at her I just think porker :meh:
When I see girls who are not obese or fat but "curvy" they are just the ultimate reverse thinspo to me as they seem more realistic in that I can see myself getting like that if I dont work harder. That was badly explained hope you get me ...
Anyways off topic what do you ladies think of her??

kelly_clarkson_beet2.jpg

kelly_clarkson_fat.jpg

kellyclarkson_beach.jpg

kelly-clarkson-orem-summerfest.jpg

kelly-clarkson-bandage-dress.jpg

...Omg this belongs to the takedowns :wtf:

Serious reverse thinspo...how did she get in that bandage dress?

But i think she also lost a lot of weight once - but couldn't keep it off ...

...Omg this belongs to the takedowns :wtf:

Serious reverse thinspo...how did she get in that bandage dress?

But i think she also lost a lot of weight once - but couldn't keep it off ...

I know right I thought I should put it in the takedowns... but I felt like a bitch. I have been a massive bitch lately :lol: she is my ultimate reverse thisnpo though look at this picture

blog170309_kelly2.jpg

When I see girls who are not obese or fat but "curvy" they are just the ultimate reverse thinspo to me as they seem more realistic in that I can see myself getting like that if I dont work harder. That was badly explained hope you get me ...

Me too!! For me it's girls who aren't particularly "curvy", but just straight-up average, thin-average even. Like Emma Watson lately, or how Miley Cyrus was before she started losing. It's like, one week of eating rubbish and I could easily look so... plain.

Reactions: 1 user
Uh. I agree, reverse thinspo.
Thunder thighs, mommy arms, flabby stomach, bloated face and double chin. What's not to like? :superpuke:

Reactions: 1 user
But tbh i never liked her face no matter what she weighed ...just like i can't stand Kelly Osbourne's face ....

Reactions: 1 users
Do you guys find it weird that she (and other celebs) has put on weight since becoming famous? I get it when they lose weight, but surely being in the spotlight would be the ultimate incentive to keep fit?

I love Kelly Clarkson. To me, she is my musical inspiration, and I would kill for her voice. I saw her on tour when she came here, and she is amazing. One of the best voices in the industry.

Kelly used to have bulimia. Her weight fluctuates ALL of the time. I would say she was at her heaviest this year, but she has recently lost a lot of weight, and I am totally happy for her. It's hard for me not to be bias because musically, she is my idol, but she really does look great compared to how heavy she used to be.

Around her lowest weight:

Kelly+Clarkson+Fat.jpg

Around her highest weight:

G3208_photo03.jpg

Now:

normal_004.jpg

PS. Sorry, I just realized I posted the same picture. Derp.

I liked Kelly's speech at the grammy's. I thought it was really funny lol