Keira Knightley

I love her face. I thought it was funny on Jonathon Ross when he said to her 'you are so beautiful, but you look, not quite human..' she was like 'umm wtf' haha but ti's true

And I have to say her waist at the Chanel fashion show is spectacular wow!
tumblr_n1x7moWSrR1qa7p1yo1_500.jpg

It's just an illusion of the dress. She's bigger than she has been previously. If you look her legs are big and her arms are big. It's all bigger than previously. She looks skinny fat in my opinion.
Also, I heard recently about her speaking about her eating habits or something, maybe she was defending herself against the backlash she gets. I can't remember what she said exactly but it's so repetitive I just don't believe her anymore. I think it was something like I want to get bigger, I've always been trying to gain weight etc. It just comes out phony. She annoys me which is a shame because her face is so damn gorgeous.

z0W2Iwg.jpg

I swear after that Chanel-dress with her tiny waist, there were 'too thin' comments but she isn't. She just knows how to hide her legs.

I saw her on the street in Islington a few months ago, with dark hair and a guy in tow. I saw her, thought 'that lady is pretty...' and then 'OH!' She didn't look particularly skinny though - just normal pretty girl slim. I've always found her one of the prettiest celebs, but never liked her bottom half either.

I saw her on the street in Islington a few months ago, with dark hair and a guy in tow. I saw her, thought 'that lady is pretty...' and then 'OH!' She didn't look particularly skinny though - just normal pretty girl slim. I've always found her one of the prettiest celebs, but never liked her bottom half either.

I was lucky enough to get to film with her once, and her face is breathtaking up close. She drank lots and lots of green tea, ignored the food, and was actually really friendly. She gave me tips on how to cope with wearing a corset for 14+ hours and showed me a sort of wiggle-dance that alleviates the ache that comes with it. I agree her legs are...not so good...but she's so charming I can't say anything bad about her. :oops:

I was lucky enough to get to film with her once, and her face is breathtaking up close. She drank lots and lots of green tea, ignored the food, and was actually really friendly. She gave me tips on how to cope with wearing a corset for 14+ hours and showed me a sort of wiggle-dance that alleviates the ache that comes with it. I agree her legs are...not so good...but she's so charming I can't say anything bad about her. :oops:

That must have been an awesome experience. What movie were you both in?

That must have been an awesome experience. What movie were you both in?

Anna Karenina. I was a lowly extra but being paid to dress up in beautiful period costume was pretty fun. I only went along to the audition to support my boyfriend at the time, but ended up getting my details taken down anyway. :shy:

I've always found her one of the prettiest celebs, but never liked her bottom half either.

Her face has grown on me over the years, I didn't know whether to find her face boring or timeless, but celebrities offer so less, that her face is standing out. Now I think she has a classical beautiful face.

All I find annoying is her pout-posing. :grin:

Her face has grown on me over the years, I didn't know whether to find her face boring or timeless, but celebrities offer so less, that her face is standing out. Now I think she has a classical beautiful face.

All I find annoying is her pout-posing. :grin:

I agree! Class wins me over every time.