Kaya Scodelario from Skins

Also, I hadn't noticed how huge her legs are :cry:
Such a waste of face
Kaya-Scodelario-measurements.jpg

Reviving the old thread
Did anyone saw her on The Maze Runner???

I did, I thought it was a great film. And she was good in it I thought. She's engaging to watch on screen.

I'll always love Kaya because of Effie but it looks as though she's not paying much attention to how her body is changing with age. I know a few girls from school who were super slim very naturally but just gradually and slowly widened as they got older. If she doesn't start to keep hold of her body now she will look really wide and untoned in her thirties...

I did, I thought it was a great film. And she was good in it I thought. She's engaging to watch on screen.

I'll always love Kaya because of Effie but it looks as though she's not paying much attention to how her body is changing with age. I know a few girls from school who were super slim very naturally but just gradually and slowly widened as they got older. If she doesn't start to keep hold of her body now she will look really wide and untoned in her thirties...

Such a shame, I hope that with the maze runner training she looks slimmer.

She was such an idol for me growing up watching Skins! I still think she's gorgeous, and she's quite a talented actress, but she has definitely stopped caring so much about her shape.

Such a shame, I hope that with the maze runner training she looks slimmer.

Yup. Scorch Trials come out today and I'm hoping the same thing. In Maze Runner she was shown almost exclusivly from the waist up.

SecondSkinKayaScodelario3.jpg

What a waste.

I didn't know she was that fat now :eek: I was OBSESSED with her on Skins. I remember my "best friend" telling me I was crazy for saying she looked good and not anorexic (literally) in this picture:

UW0Yb9D.jpg

As some have already said, she is definitely a waste of face!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Return of a skinnier Kaya? She's the lead of this soapy ice skating drama called Spinning Out and seems to have lost weight for it. She's a striking actress and I will continue to hold out hope for her to finally move out of waste-of-face territory ...

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 11.35.47 PM.png

9088440.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 11.29.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-01-05 at 11.29.39 PM.png

kaya-scodelario-vogue-magazine-russia-2019-1.jpg
kaya-scodelario-in-elle-magazine-italy-june-2019-2_thumbnail.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Oh god — Kaya during Skins was my teen idol. She was divine— her torso 😍 It kills me to see her so untoned. I swear half of her Skins mystique was because of her body — she was so delicate and very heroin chic. Miss those days.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Her legs definitely looked thinner on shots I saw from the show but based on vacation posts from this fall I’m not sure the commitment to slimming down stuck :confused:

Attachments

• 9174C57C-DC7E-4AB8-8EC7-34EBB7C8A8A7.jpeg
    9174C57C-DC7E-4AB8-8EC7-34EBB7C8A8A7.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 180