Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Life goal.

tumblr_na7gquHqFP1rhpssho1_500.jpg

http://girlnah.tumblr.com/faq

how old are you?
20 year old dummy dumb girly girl

skin care routine?
chanel lait douceur (once or twice a day when rinsing my face), chanel hydra beauty creme (every morning) then ill apply some chanel cc cream and to top it off a little bit of kiehl’s micro blur skin perfecter on my nose in order to prevent it from shining!

what exercises do you do?
yoga (for at least an hour every day), holahooping, i bike a lot, i walk a lot (to the grocer, station etc.)

We follow each other on Tumblr and she's so sweet. She must get stares in public because of her figure. It's unreal, v modelesque

She says that she will go to NY to sign a contract with a agency. Do u think guys that she could be a high fashion model?

Reactions: 1 user
She says that she will go to NY to sign a contract with a agency. Do u think guys that she could be a high fashion model?
She'll get signed in NY? I thought she lived in Holland, shouldnt she have her home agency there? You think some agency saw her tumblr and wanted her or did she contact them herself because the opertunites are greater there? Sorry for all the questions, you might not know of course :)

She'll get signed in NY? I thought she lived in Holland, shouldnt she have her home agency there? You think some agency saw her tumblr and wanted her or did she contact them herself because the opertunites are greater there? Sorry for all the questions, you might not know of course :)
I don't think that they saw her for Tumblr i think that she went in a agency un holland and the agent said that she must go to NY with a starter money and a apartment.I only know these

I don't think that they saw her for Tumblr i think that she went in a agency un holland and the agent said that she must go to NY with a starter money and a apartment.I only know these

Reactions: 1 user
Those legs are perfect! Skinny legs is what I want the most (and it also seems to be the last things to go), and her legs are so long and skinny. Thanks for sharing both her tumblr and instagram! Fresh thinspo.

I support her career, but isn't she a little old to start modeling? I think her Tumblr said she was 20 or 21, but she does look much younger
She does look a lot younger, I had assumed that she was 17 years old for some reason. What matters more in industry? Is it how old the aspiring model is, or is it how old the aspiring model looks? :confused:

Wow she's amazing! Those legs!

I also wondered too, if she was too old to start modeling.

Her body is fabulous, but I had to stop following her instagram, it had way too many pouty chapped lip selfies. I might send her some lip balm.

Reactions: 3 users
isn't she a little old to start modeling?

No, there aren't set rules for these things. Sure, it's less likely for someone to start a career past a certain age, but if they're exceptional, why not. A friend of mine started modeling in her 20s, she's already shot 2 Vogue covers in a year.

Reactions: 1 users