Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

seafolly

Worker Bee
Mar 9, 2013
Hello! I searched and was very surprised to not see a thread about this girl! I feel a little bit weird making this because I don't think she'd like to be "thinspo" or whatever, but I just think she's beautiful! This is meant to be nothing but complimentary. I also like her style. Her tumblr.

She's incredibly nice and I love love her body! She's also really philosophical and comes across as rather intelligent, and she's really well-read it seems. Of course, I'm just basing this off of what I can tell via the internet. I know she's trying to gain a little bit of weight so she can model because agencies have told her her hips are too small, but yeah. She appears to eat lots of fruit and sushi, she denies having an eating disorder, etc. She used to weigh a bit more it looks like but she denies having lost very much, and says it wasn't on purpose and that it was due to stress, etc. but it looks like she used to post lots of pics of sweets and coffees, but she's always seemed to be big into fruit too. A little while back there were mentions of her following a vegan diet, but now she eats sushi too. She makes it sound like her body is effortless and that she just does yoga sometimes, but some interesting things I found are her posting a pic of a diet coke and some crackers and saying it was lunch, and the tag was something like "I forgot the rest of my food, gosh!" Another pic said "this pic represents me so well. Gum and diet coke. The daily."

tumblr_n5azw4WeTb1rhpssho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3z7w5wtKl1rhpssho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxug8inFN41rhpssho1_500.jpg

tumblr_na7gquHqFP1rhpssho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n93szhlfxV1rhpssho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8szup4cjF1rhpssho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ne1vozt4AC1rhpssho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n4onh1QHo71rhpssho1_500.jpg

April 2013
tumblr_mlgkd5PzyT1rhpssho1_500.jpg

By October she was looking pretty skinny, and by December just about how she looks now.
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Hey @seafolly i know of this girl! i'm really glad this thread came up because i'm super curious about her! i follow her Instagram too. a lot of negative comments from people about her weight and that she's "making her self an idol to girls with eating disorders" or something like that. but she seems to have a really unusual personality (in a good way!)
She is definitely very little but I love her style, for sure!
instagram

I loooove her legs and her thigh gap *swoon* :luv:
I'll have to check out her Tumblr now.

Although she's not looking so good in the last pic you posted in the black leggings. Maybe it's the angle? Or maybe she really did gain some noticeable weight.

Although she's not looking so good in the last pic you posted in the black leggings. Maybe it's the angle? Or maybe she really did gain some noticeable weight.

I think @seafolly said that was a 'before' pic, not 'after'. As in that was a while ago and now she's tiny.

I thing she's exceptionally beautiful and unique facially too, she's currently my #1 dream photo subject. I really do hope she pursues a modeling career, she would be so insanely versatile.

Screen shot 2014-11-04 at 11.14.19 AM.png
Screen shot 2014-11-04 at 11.14.47 AM.png
Screen shot 2014-11-04 at 11.15.18 AM.png

and those legs.. ugh..

Screen shot 2014-11-04 at 11.15.41 AM.png

Reactions: 1 user
I know she's trying to gain a little bit of weight so she can model because agencies have told her her hips are too small.
She's definitely a beautiful, and very skinny girl, but is it really possible for an aspiring model to have hips that are too small? I hope she gets her hip measurements up so that she can get her career as a model started! She looks like what I'd imagine an elf to look like, such a stunning girl!

I'm glad you guys like the thread and think she's as beautiful as I do! :luv:

She's definitely a beautiful, and very skinny girl, but is it really possible for an aspiring model to have hips that are too small? I hope she gets her hip measurements up so that she can get her career as a model started! She looks like what I'd imagine an elf to look like, such a stunning girl!

That's what I was wondering!! You don't normally hear about models being too small. She said her hips were way too small though, so I guess it's possible! Idunno. Either way, I still wish I had her body! :lol:

The picture above is so, so, so beautiful! I love seeing skinny legs with a cup of tea, or coffee between them! They're my favorite thinsporation pictures! I really want to buy those tights after seeing this picture though, they look great on skinny legs :luv:!!

I'm drooling @Dominique!! Her legs are to die for, ughhhh! I stalked her entire instagram yesterday; her pictures are all so gorgeous! She doesn't seem like she has an ED either, it just looks like she eats very healthy small portioned meals :D I'm in love with her!

ohh I'd never heard of her either but her legs are perfect. I think she looks much prettier without the makeup like eden said too though

I am not too big a fan of her face, but I totally respect her hard work. She has a gorgeous body, is obviously working for it and isn't ashamed to show it. I like her, really, and I wish her success, she deserves it.

Reactions: 1 user