Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Okay, is she photoshopping herself? Or is this her real leg?
tumblr_njkfu60sI61rhpssho1_1280.jpg
That honestly looks freaky to me, but it might be the camera angle.

That honestly looks freaky to me, but it might be the camera angle.

It's the camera angle. My thighs look like that at that angle. A models best weapon is her using her angles to her advantage.

Do you get confused when you see your favourite model walk down the runway with bigger thighs then you saw her recent instagram photo? ANGLES.

Reactions: 3 users
It's the camera angle. My thighs look like that at that angle. A models best weapon is her using her angles to her advantage.

Do you get confused when you see your favourite model walk down the runway with bigger thighs then you saw her recent instagram photo? ANGLES.

This is so true. Angles and how you place yourself can make a huge difference - for example, if you lay on your back, your hip bones will look more prominent than standing up just due to how any muscle/fat is distributing itself. By stretching her leg up like that she is causing the knee bone to become more exposed.

I know the "whole antidepressant makes me lose weight" is probably bullshit, but I still wonder what antidepressant is she on?!

Reactions: 3 users
I don't know if anyone saw her instagram recently but she said she named her bunny Franny after Franny Glass in Franny & Zooey.

I really hope that she loves Franny because of her adorably melodramatic existential crisis and her love for her brothers and just for everything that makes the Glass family (literary Tanenbaums) so amazing, and not for the reasons semi pro-ana tumblrs in 2011 idolised her, the fact that the existential crisis leads her to refuse food for what's described as two weeks and faints on a date with her equally WASPy boyfriend.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I know the "whole antidepressant makes me lose weight" is probably bullshit, but I still wonder what antidepressant is she on?!

the other day i saw a psychiatrist and he told me that depending the dose it can make you lose weight or gain weight, idk how the hell this works but it depends on the doses, i will ask him a little bit more about it and will share it

i personally find her to be a bit gaunt and seems too depressed/messed up to be legit thinspo to me

Reactions: 5 users
i personally find her to be a bit gaunt and seems too depressed/messed up to be legit thinspo to me
same with me.. its not the look I'm striving for :nervous: I'd rather look lean, glowing, happy, energetic… i mean I understand she is depressed and everything.. but idk..

Reactions: 1 users
I'm a bit late on this, but my antidepressant (finally one that works!) has made me lose quite a bit of weight since I've been on it, and it curbs all my cravings - even for cigarettes.

It's Wellbutrin, by the way :p

Aaah, yeah, wellbutrin is a well known hunger and cigarette craving KILLER.
I am on Lexapro and I have no problem losing weight (until I get to my average weight, that is). But this girl looks extremely skinny. So yes, it might be Wellbutrin...