Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Anonymous said:
These anons think being underweight is a choice, maybe you cant gain weight
Girlnah said:
which is the case exactly… i haven’t always been like this, well i’ve always been on the thin side but for almost a year now (ever since i started taking antidepressants) I’ve been losing weight and now its just very hard to gain weight again (even though i want to.. terribly bad)
Well then... Antidepressants, here I come!
I call:bs:

Reactions: 2 users
Okay, is she photoshopping herself? Or is this her real leg?
tumblr_njkfu60sI61rhpssho1_1280.jpg

For sure. From what we can see, she eats super healthy and light. It doesn't look like she is trying to gain. Sneaky....
There are so many thin girls (like her) who feel the pressure to lie about why they're so skinny, probably to avoid being called ''anorexic'' and other horrible things :\

Reactions: 1 users
Hahaha she was in my dream last night! I dreamt that I was picking up some cards from an agency and checking out their new faces and there were a couple of instafamous girls they had invited in for a meeting recently with the prospect of signing, and one was her, and I was looking at the agency digitals, and hers looked vaguely like her but totally average sized and less doll like and there was a note scrawled on them saying 'reasons not to photoshop every picture that exists of you' and I remember feeling so smug about it. Oh my god, my subconscious brain is a fat-logic spurting moron.

Reactions: 9 users
image.jpg
Can anyone tell me what is in it? I only see the egg.. Especially what is this white thing with the pink stripe.( it looks like a lolipop :p )

View attachment 5923 Can anyone tell me what is in it? I only see the egg.. Especially what is this white thing with the pink stripe.( it looks like a lolipop :p )
It's a kind of Japanese ramen dish. The lollipop looking thing is called "narutomaki." If I remember correctly, it's a type of cured fish? And then there's a slice of what looks like beef. I've no idea what the stuff at the top is, though.

Meat? She broke up veganism?

Bamboo shoots are a vegetable.
Cured meaning dehydrated/dried.

The bamboo shoots are dried (cured) and then rehydrated before addition into a recipe.

Edit: Wait, there does seem to be a piece of meat in the picture, if you are referring to that?
I had no idea she was vegan - is she? She ate sushi with seafood, didn't she?
I don't personally follow her eating habits too closely.

Bamboo shoots are a vegetable.
Cured meaning dehydrated/dried.

The bamboo shoots are dried (cured) and then rehydrated before addition into a recipe.

Edit: Wait, there does seem to be a piece of meat in the picture, if you are referring to that?
I had no idea she was vegan - is she? She ate sushi with seafood, didn't she?
I don't personally follow her eating habits too closely.
She seems to be more of a clean eater, with occasional naughty treats. It just makes her more admirable because she demonstrates insane amount of self-control when it comes to eating. I wouldn't be able to eat just one slice of cake without binging on it, yet she can. I'm really hoping that Sabine's dream is true, because I'm beginning hate Girlnah for being so perfect :lol:

View attachment 5923 Can anyone tell me what is in it? I only see the egg.. Especially what is this white thing with the pink stripe.( it looks like a lolipop :p )
It's ramen, but that is the emptiest ramen dish I've ever seen. Did it come like that or did she cut down on the order?
And she says she can't gain weight/antidepressants are to blame. :eyeroll: