Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

That's photoshopped? If you're referring to the curvy lines to the right of the pic, I thought that was draped fabric? It seems to match all her other stomach pics pretty consistently. I wouldn't have suspected photoshop.

I do find it strange that there's next to no info about her anywhere online though. According to her instagram, her name is Kayleigh Smetsers, however the only Kayleigh Smetsers I can find much about online is a design student/photographer/actress, from The Netherlands, who definitely looks nothing like her.

Seems odd.
I just think the picture seems off and if you zoom in a little it's blurry on the sides. Who knows, it was just a guess that she does.

An old photo
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Her grocery purchases
image.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Welp, there goes my appetite! This thread is enough thinspo to take me through the rest of the month on water and coffee. Holy jeebus this girl is killing it! Those legs...:bow::bow::bow:

I do find it strange that there's next to no info about her anywhere online though. According to her instagram, her name is Kayleigh Smetsers, however the only Kayleigh Smetsers I can find much about online is a design student/photographer/actress, from The Netherlands, who definitely looks nothing like her.

Seems odd.

I was thinking this too.
1) Maybe it's not her real name (but even then she posts her face a lot).
2) I know someone who writes a very successful fashion blog (you will know their name if I said it) and no one has disclosed any information she has not released herself. And So, perhaps her friends may also be discreet.
3) she is a 70 year old man with far too much time on his hands
4) some other reason

I was thinking this too.
1) Maybe it's not her real name (but even then she posts her face a lot).
2) I know someone who writes a very successful fashion blog (you will know their name if I said it) and no one has disclosed any information she has not released herself. And So, perhaps her friends may also be discreet.
3) she is a 70 year old man with far too much time on his hands
4) some other reason

Number 3, please God let it be number 3:D

Reactions: 5 users
Anonymous asked: "She was real garbage" every1 at yr funeral speaking w/e language :)
Response: "I dont mean to offend you but you sound really really silly and childish you know that. Im 20 years old, I drink 2 espressos for breakfast while reading a literary paper, i dont have time for this"
I love her.

Attachments

• girlnahwinnn.png
    girlnahwinnn.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 314
she seems to have pretty severe depression and extreme derealization/depersonalization based on many of her posts, and ive been following her for a while (when she wasn't as thin as now)

she seems to have pretty severe depression and extreme derealization/depersonalization based on many of her posts, and ive been following her for a while (when she wasn't as thin as now)
I've been following her a few months, and I've noticed this as well. Even though she's got potential, it would be a shame for her to enter the modeling industry without a secure personal life.

I really dont understand what attracts people to nyc, by the way. I dont mean to sound like a sour plum but to me the whole city, the surroundings everything felt like the most depressing thing ever. Maybe its just the fact that my inner self was totally unbalanced and crumpling, but it really felt like a sad big sad city to me.

@Dominique
I think that is the beauty of it. It is like the biggest baddest bitch in city form. You may "heart NY" but NY don't heart you if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I like her blog, she seems like a very sincere person.

Her body is fabulous, but I had to stop following her instagram, it had way too many pouty chapped lip selfies. I might send her some lip balm.
hahaha, exactly! i unfollowed her too. idk why but i find her incredibly annoying. her body i out of this world, like an alien, just crazy, but her face isn't really my type tbh.

I really dont understand what attracts people to nyc, by the way. I dont mean to sound like a sour plum but to me the whole city, the surroundings everything felt like the most depressing thing ever. Maybe its just the fact that my inner self was totally unbalanced and crumpling, but it really felt like a sad big sad city to me.
I've never been to nyc, but I don't understand why someone would ever want to live there\any other city of the world when Paris exist!

Reactions: 1 users