Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

She looks less crazy in that Muse Photo. Although it looks like she had to be very carefully assembled with hand placement, etc.

I still think she would look better with a shaved head and do mens & women's shows with her dead look.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Jaw look photoshopped

Maybe. Or her phone camera quality is shit. Her jaw is extraordinarily asymmetrical in that image.

Her jaw is not so dainty on her Next page, even with contoured cheek hollows. Not that I doubt her face may have slimmed. But that instagram image is just plain warped.
large_portrait.jpg

Either way I'm physically nauseated

Yeah, she's skinny irl too. Just shows that you can have a great body & measurements and still don't have 'it'
Modelling is so much more than just being tall and thin, and we're getting first hand proof of it. These kind of artsy careers, you either have it or you don't, and she most certainly does not.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Modelling is so much more than just being tall and thin, and we're getting first hand proof of it. These kind of artsy careers, you either have it or you don't, and she most certainly does not.
Personal charisma is also a big prt of the equation. And that's not achievable, you have to have it in you.

Reactions: 1 user
I know this is mean but every photo I see of this girl looks as though ten minutes earlier she was crawling out of a TV set.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Walked isn't the right word, that doesn't be look like walking to me
Funny how even in a static picture, we can still tell how poor her walk is.

It's frustrating how she pursued this so hard, but doesn't seem to have put any thought into the actual modelling aspect. It's like she never practiced walking, or having other people take photos of her. She just wanted to be able to say she is a model, despite not being any good at it.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Note OBVIOUS cut away to nothing rather than zooming in on her...and the an awkward refocus on her feet.
Again, there is interesting arm & hand placement. It is almost as though she was positioned just as so before she walked and told not to move anything but her feet! Or she decided to be the only one to walk hands on waist. Oh, it's a mystery of the universe.....just how she made a show that is.

Slight edit from my earlier rant. This show looks a bit better in video than in photos. The silk looks nice at least.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users