Katya "Kate" Grigoreva

Serious question - when has "skinny" on DailyMail not been accompanied by "seriously", "dangerously", "unhealthily" or "scary/scarily" etc?

I think it is the only adjective on their page that is inherently negative.

The Dailymail is so ridiculous anyway. They always have these articles about how ''the media'' or ''the fashion industry'' gives images to young girls that may harm their self esteem and then they ridicule women in their very own paper for like.. having ugly knees (this actually happened). Who do you think is giving women a bad feeling about themselves?

Also, I'm in love with this girl. Her body is sooo slick and her bone structure is amazing as well.

Reactions: 1 user
She is mentioned in this article for "having a 24 inch waist and a waist-to-height ratio of 0.34"

High street skeletons: We all know about painfully thin catwalk stars. Here we reveal the deeply worrying vital statistics of models for high street chains

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-models-high-street-chains.html#ixzz3pvNpKiPW
You know an article about too skinny models is bullshit when it has Anna Ewers as one of the worst..I love Anna a lot but come on..

Plus a 32 inch waist is healthy?

November 2015

Source: her instagram
uNJz09Q.png

She has been let go as a VS angel..sad for her, she was the most beautiful of the new ones. Jac has also been replaced

She has been let go as a VS angel..sad for her, she was the most beautiful of the new ones. Jac has also been replaced
Sad for her, good for us. She's better than VS, plus the pay is not what it used to be for an angel. If she needs money, she could always do something commercial.

She was removed from the site..the only explanation for that has been consistently not an angel anymore :)
No, she's still up on the 'Angel's Page' and in Body campaigns on the site.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get renewed and I'd put $2 on Vita S being wing-ed before the swim special comes out. I think they'll wait for at least a few months to officially remove the under-performing girls like Kate. I figured those new contracts were either 1-year or 6-months and their usage rights could extend far beyond that. The 'New' Angels haven't been around for a full year yet. Unless I am wrong?

Reactions: 1 user
No, she's still up on the 'Angel's Page' and in Body campaigns on the site.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get renewed and I'd put $2 on Vita S being wing-ed before the swim special comes out. I think they'll wait for at least a few months to officially remove the under-performing girls like Kate. I figured those new contracts were either 1-year or 6-months and their usage rights could extend far beyond that. The 'New' Angels haven't been around for a full year yet. Unless I am wrong?
Oh ok, maybe it's wrong then, I actually have never been on the site, I just read that on Tfs