IcedAmericano

Community Duchess
Feb 19, 2016
here and there
Technically a model, signed with Next, but rarely works outside of Brandy Melville, so I feel she's a better fit for this section than "Models" (feel free to move this thread if not!) Beautiful face, tiny waist and limbs, and actually just as thin in person.

I miiiight have a slight girl crush.

CaHIUXTVAAAbV9I.jpg

c6dc3ae4617980fc1f6132d52b9a2586.jpg

amR5dGb.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
she could easily move from commercial to hf in my opinion, even if her face is a bit bland--that body is better than so many out there right now

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She takes some really cute selfies, but her face does come across bland in a lot of shots, mostly the ones not on her instagram. I'm impressed that she looks that way in real life, though! Her body looks so good in some photos I thought they might be stretched or edited like with a lot of instagram models. I can see her transitioning to HF too, if she doesn't go the SI/prom dress/burger ad route that a few Brandy models have gone

Love the long limbs! Her face is pretty, but none of these photos are striking to me. Great thinspo though, I hope she keeps it up. :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
She has an amazing body and a pretty face, maybe a little typical. But she's so commercial to me in regards to modeling. I think if she dyed her hair a darker color it would bring her up to a more HF image.

What are others thoughts?

Looks like Alexis Ren with a better body. It's a nope from me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 23.34.11.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 23.34.11.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 223
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Looks like Alexis Ren with a better body. It's a nope from me.
Wow, you're so right. I was wondering why she looked so familiar/so insignificant to me.

Now I'm completely turned off by her, but honestly it's not a loss

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
This girl pops up on my Instagram feed from time to time, but as much as I want to follow her for the thinspo, her face just doesn't cut it for me. In every picture I've seen of her, she looks like she's wearing layers and layers of makeup, not like the most hf models who look good with or without makeup. It just makes her seem insecure to me

Her face looks WAY different in action vs in her insta photos, which makes me wonder what else about her looks better on insta vs real life.
Not that I think she's ugly.. just a lot different than her own feed makes her appear. And I've spent the last hour wasting my time on IG explore and she + her fan sites kept coming up, along with Alexis Ren (who I loathe), so now I definitely include them in the same category of bland insta models. At this point I'm just slightly pissed at instagram for suggesting their fan accounts for me to follow.

Not that I think she's ugly.. just a lot different than her own feed makes her appear.
Her real face is a mixture of Hailey Baldwin and Alexis Ren? Even a good body can't redeem that. :spitlaugh:

• Agree
She looks really good for thinspo with those beautiful thin legs and her small waist, but I can't see her on a runway. Her face isn't very striking, no cheekbones are popping out.

I get what you girls are all saying but in my opinion she is definitely redeemable. At the moment, it's obvious she is just fitting in the Brandy Melville model- pretty, skinny but also somewhat relatable (I remember reading a business article about their brand and it pointed out how Brandy DON'T use striking Eastern European girls with unreal bone structure to convey an 'achievable look' and fool their audience into buying their clothes In hopes of being more like the models).

However, I feel like if she wanted to get into high fashion it would require a lot of work but be achievable. Maybe an assymetric lob and dye her hair darker or something. At the moment her look is very in the middle- mid length, mid colour, nothing striking.

• Agree