Katie Holmes (Photoshop)

My mom told me today that Tom and Kate were divorcing! She says that Tom Cruise
is apparently very controlling - and that's why Nicole divorced him as well!

But poor girl, I knew they were going to end up divorcing! Even from the beginning
she seemed as though she was very unhappy with their relationship.

I think it took her so long because of Suri, I mean, Tom Cruise is pretty powerful and super controlling (especially of Suri) I know I'd be terrified to lose my daughter.

My mom told me today that Tom and Kate were divorcing! She says that Tom Cruise
is apparently very controlling - and that's why Nicole divorced him as well!

I thought Tom divorced Nicole. She found out he was leaving her (for Penelope Cruz) right after she had a miscarriage and they had celebrated their 10 year anniversary.

I am so sad to hear this! I loved Tom and Katie together, and their beautiful daughter. I have been obsessed with Tom Cruise since I've been a little girl though -- Top Gun, anyone...? :)

Took her long enough to get out, but good for her!

I seriously dislike Tom Cruise :run:

ow thank goodness she can get away from his craziness. I don't understand why he is so famous... I've never liked him. I always thought she was too good for him

I am so sad to hear this! I loved Tom and Katie together, and their beautiful daughter. I have been obsessed with Tom Cruise since I've been a little girl though -- Top Gun, anyone...? :)

I had the Top Gun poster in my room! With my friends you were either a Rob Lowe fan or Tom Cruise fan.

I seriously dislike Tom Cruise :run:

23cruise.650.gif

2550649_o.gif

:whistling:

I never liked Tom Cruise and now that they're getting divorced I am SO hoping for a tell-all. I doubt it will ever happen though, there was probably something about it in the pre-nup and anyway, she seems pretty classy and I don't think that's her style.

Too bad though, I would love to know their secrets lol

This is a little off-topic, but does it irk anyone else that all the tabloids are using her having a visible spine as evidence that she's "too thin"? Some people have visible backbones no matter how thin they are and Katie clearly has the body type that stores weight in her lower half.