Katie Holmes (Photoshop)

S

Skinny2012

I just came across these recent (heavily photoshopped) pics of Katie… What do you think?

Imo she looks very tired in most of the (not photoshopped) paparazzi pics and i feel sorry for her.

Photoshop:
Katie-Holmes-2012-28160.jpg

Katie_Holmes_H_Stern_2012_03_342x456.jpg

Katie-Holmes-H.-STERN-2-819x1024.jpg

katie-holmes-hstern-walk.jpg

No Photoshop:
katie-holmes-ddpimages-02369661-400x500-1390865.jpg

katie-holmes-shopping-beverly-hills.jpg

katie-holmes-equinox-gym.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
They made her face look so gaunt!! It's definitely puffier/fuller than that in paparazzi shots. Poor girl :(

To me her eyes look kind of dead even in the photoshopped pictures....

I feel sorry to say this about someone who is only 33 - she doesn´t age well.
She looks like there´s a lot of pressure on her, and I guess we all agree who this pressure comes from.

Beware everybody...
It is Thunder Thighs!!! :nervous:
article-1279614721120-0A7EE7C0000005DC-846316_466x722.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Beware everybody...
It is Thunder Thighs!!! :nervous:
article-1279614721120-0A7EE7C0000005DC-846316_466x722.jpg
Her feet look like they're going to snap off under the weight of those pillar-like legs ... it's images like this that make me think stilettos should come with a weight limit. I mean, its basic physics.

Her feet look like they're going to snap off under the weight of those pillar-like legs ... it's images like this that make me think stilettos should come with a weight limit. I mean, its basic physics.
Or actually, maybe that's what she's going for - without those spindly ankles and feet those sausage legs would look a lot more proportional ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Recent pics

Screen%252Bshot%252B2012-01-06%252Bat%252B22.42.54.png

Katie-Holmes-Wearing-Earnest-Sewn.jpg

She doesn't seem to care about what she looks like anymore... i look at those pics and can't help but wonder where she got those clothes from...it's not like she can't afford nice clothes...

Reactions: 1 users
She doesn't seem to care about what she looks like anymore... i look at those pics and can't help but wonder where she got those clothes from...it's not like she can't afford nice clothes...

She probably spends it all on designer clothes for her 5-year-old daughter ;)
I know I shouldn't be jealous of a little girl, but seriously, that kid has an enviable wardrobe! And she probably doesn't even realize it...

I actually think it's cool that she's not overly obsessed with the way she looks and dresses. We all got our moments where we don't really care and need a break, the only difference is that she's getting caught on photos since she's a celebrity. Having the money doesn't mean that you have to spend it all on your appearance. I agree with you though that they're not the most flattering clothes :p

In light of the recent news... oooh the story she coule write!! I wonder what kind of pre-nup they had!

Katie-Holmes-para-H_Stern2_.jpg

Katie-Holmes.jpg

katie_holmes_2.jpg

Katie_Holmes_.jpg

Katie_holmes_faccia_da_drogata.jpg

gosh you are right apparently they are divorcing! no wonder she looked stressed all the time!