Puerto Rico
She plays Juliet Sharp in Gossip girl and I think her legs are SICK
scaled.php

Z13300868961592182_1.jpg

katiecassidyseenaroundlm.jpg

brmtu.jpg

DKNY_Sunglass_Soiree_New_York_6_Xvo_O7_RSNm_Sl.jpg

CU-Katie%20Cassidy%20arrives%20at%20the%20InStyle%20Summer%20Soiree-01.jpg

ok I can keep posting pictures of her all day because I have a total girl cursh on her, I do think the blonde hair suits her much better, though

thicker in the mid section with skinny legs. doesn't it seem like you pay for any thin body part with a bulkier other part? argh, you just can't win.

thicker in the mid section with skinny legs. doesn't it seem like you pay for any thin body part with a bulkier other part? argh, you just can't win.

yeah, she has the same shape as ashley tisdale but I just can't get over how toned her legs haha and her face sorry to repeat myself so much ^.^

Her legs are killer!

Attachments

• 3324katie_cassidy_super_skinny_legs_small.jpg
    3324katie_cassidy_super_skinny_legs_small.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 115
Recent pics. I think she looks good, and she's maintained her body since as long as I can remember. I never saw a picture of her thinking 'oh god what happened to Katie!?', no. She's a good girl ;)

INFphoto_2280264.jpg

INFphoto_2280282.jpg

I think she is just too cute. However, I think she looks very different in photos than in movies or TV. I don't know why, but she always seems to look different. She really reminds me of Blake Lively sometimes too with the blond hair, but her face is more soft.

katie-cassidy-blake-lively-576x500.jpg

katie-cassidy.jpg

Pretty!!!

Katie_Cassidy_Jarret_Stoll.jpg

yeah, she has the same shape as ashley tisdale but I just can't get over how toned her legs haha and her face sorry to repeat myself so much ^.^

yeah agreed...she just looks...mean... but nice legs :)

I saw these pictures of Katie the other day--when she was on Gossip Girl and Melrose Place (I am guilty of watching a season on netflix when I had the flu:oops:) she looked great and I think she has fantastic legs. However, in these pics from the other day, she doesn't look bad, but she isn't looking her best. Her legs still look pretty skinny so I'm not sure if she's gotten a little bigger or if her outfit wasn't flattering, but to me she wasn't looking as good as usual :hmm:

tatiana-maslany-orphan-black-cast-ctv-upfront-2013-11.jpg

tatiana-maslany-orphan-black-cast-ctv-upfront-2013-10.jpg

I was watching the new Melrose Place and they show IDs of the cast.
I don't know if they were real ones just edited or made up ones but they listed her as:

5'6
103 lbs

BMI = 16.6