Kate Winslet

T

theannase

What do you think of her?

She has always been one of the 'bigger' celebs, but I think that she used to have a pretty face when she was younger. Now that she is older, I think she looks a bit like a man; but it does look like she has lost some weight.

Do you even recognize her one the st. johns shots? pretty much photoshopped? :hmm:
kate-winslet-st-john-01.jpg

Attachments

• kate-winslet-talks-about-her-body-again.jpg
    kate-winslet-talks-about-her-body-again.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 172
  • kateleobefore.jpg
    kateleobefore.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 162
  • kate-winslet-660.jpg
    kate-winslet-660.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 152
I like Kate mainly because she is not afraid to poke fun at herself but I do feel sorry because she obviously has weight issues. She looks gorgeous at her lower weight but it is apparently not maintainable. When she gains the weight back she gains what looks like 30-40lbs. I would rather see her at 10-15lbs heavier and keep her weight stable than this yo-yoing she is doing.

I love Kate as an actor and she seems like a really strong, intelligent woman in real life. However, I wish she would lose 10 kilos! She has such a gorgeous face, it would suit her so well and make her look so much younger.

i love her too much as an actress that i often dont notice her weight, im often too distracted by her talent
but yes, she does seem to struggle with maintaining her weight
i agree, she should prob just find a healthy maintainable weight and stick to it, rather than fluctuate with dieting and then no dieting

I adore Kate and yes, she has never been a thinspo, but hey! She has never been too fat. Chubby, but not absolutely fat (don't wanna be mean but... Kate was never Adele). In fact, I think she's one of the only real curvy (and when I mean curvy, I mean actually curvy, like, Liz Taylor and Rita Hayworth curvy) celebs. Look:
kate-winslet-best-dressed.jpg

kate-winslet.jpg

sag_katewinslet_1_narcisorodriguez.jpg

well she's not fat or out of shape....I guess people would call her curvy? either way, good actress but not an inspirational body....

I love her as an actress and just wish her the best when it comes to her weight. If she's comfortable with how she looks, then so be it. She seems healthy.

Her weight is so irrelevant as she is exceptional and breaks every rule! She is amazingly striking, talented and beautiful actress. She always dresses with value and high taste. My favorite!

Her weight is so irrelevant as she is exceptional and breaks every rule! She is amazingly striking, talented and beautiful actress. She always dresses with value and high taste. My favorite!

Exactly.

She's a beautiful and classy lady, in my opinion.

I love Kate Winslet! She is so honest about who she is, and the fact that she has lost weight as she's gotten older, is simply amazing. I don't care if she's got some curves. She's still inspiring! :grin:

I love her as actress and woman either...she seems a really nice person too!

Kate's a true English rose and, while she'll never be a skinnie minnie and doesn't seem to aspire to be, she's a beautiful woman and a fantastic actress :luv:

Amazing actress!! She always seemed to have weight issues and just accepted the fact that she wouldnt be able to maintain a small figure. I really like that movie The Holiday. I cant be mean, shes one of my fave actresses.

Amazing actress!! She always seemed to have weight issues and just accepted the fact that she wouldnt be able to maintain a small figure. I really like that movie The Holiday. I cant be mean, shes one of my fave actresses.

Ooh I like that movie too! So romantic!

I couldn't say a bad word about her, I love her too. Even a higher weight she dresses so beautifully and looks gorgeous and classy. Maybe not thinspo, but still a beautiful woman!