Kate Upton Is Well-Marbled

What do you think of Kate Upton?

• Fat, vulgar, repulsive.

Votes: 178 53.3%
  • She's too thick, but still a little bit attractive.

Votes: 135 40.4%
  • Could tone up a little, but curvy and very sexy.

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Perfect - nothing wrong with her.

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Uhm, dafuq?

I didn't even recognize her. She looks 100x better. Whatever, the damage is done. Her leg still looks fat in this photo.

Reactions: 1 user

Skinny Gurl

The Entertainment
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
Article in The Sun - Kate Upton attacked by pro-anorexia site

The Sun did an article today based on my Kate Upton post, calling our site a pro-anorexia site, among having other things to say...

Check it out here.

H

hannahq101

To me, Kate Upton is confusing relatable with 'attainable'. It seems like a lot of men these days are saying that Kate is the hottest girl they could think of when they really mean, "a girl I could probably convince to have sex with me". There is nothing special about Kate Upton, her whole image is structured on the idea that she's up for anything. When it comes to actual looks- and not how available the model is- I haven't seen one poll where Kate has beaten out a real model like Candice or Chanel or Vlada. It seems like the only reason Kate is considered the hottest model of the moment to these guys is that they know that the real models are way way far out of their league. When I see models like Candice the impression I get is "I'm sexy but you can't have me", but Kate screams "open for business".

Reactions: 2 users
S

Scarlet

To me, Kate Upton is confusing relatable with 'attainable'.

When I see models like Candice the impression I get is "I'm sexy but you can't have me", but Kate screams "open for business".
Amen to this.

She´s "relatable" for girls as well, since her body type isn´t hard to achieve, nothing to look up to. No need for discipline, dedication, workout, restricting.

O

Olivia

I guess I'm the only one here who genuinely likes her body and isn't saying that as a joke or to make fun of her? I personally think she's attractive (she's tall, has a cute face, nice hair, nice tan, and she is actually "healthy" slim although most people here don't think so) and her boobs are pretty awesome tbh. I'm jealous of them, I'll admit. Her torso is otherwise kind of weird, but no one's body is perfect. She's clearly apple shaped so that's where her weight is going to go, although somehow her arms are slender...*shrug*

If she lost weight or tried to tone the rest of her body up, her breasts (aka her career/money maker) would likely disappear as well so she is never going to risk doing that.
Brave of you to voice your opinion knowing that everyone despises her! :) I like to see different opinion it keeps the forum interesting so thanks for sharing :kiss:

oferta

Grand Dame
I can't click on the poll I miss something like

'overrated chick promoted by media and horny boys and non-skinny woman, not worth my time'

Apple

Rising Star
I can't click on the poll I miss something like

'overrated chick promoted by media and horny boys and non-skinny woman, not worth my time'
:lol: the horny boys, they love her.

when her boobs are flopping around, its hard to look away :run:

S

Skinny2012

I would love to know what the women in the front row are thinking...

Reactions: 1 user
S

shannon5

I guess I'm the only one here who genuinely likes her body and isn't saying that as a joke or to make fun of her? I personally think she's attractive (she's tall, has a cute face, nice hair, nice tan, and she is actually "healthy" slim although most people here don't think so) and her boobs are pretty awesome tbh. I'm jealous of them, I'll admit. Her torso is otherwise kind of weird, but no one's body is perfect. She's clearly apple shaped so that's where her weight is going to go, although somehow her arms are slender...*shrug*

If she lost weight or tried to tone the rest of her body up, her breasts (aka her career/money maker) would likely disappear as well so she is never going to risk doing that.
This is what I thought when I first saw the Kate Upton takedown...because I didn't really know who she was but the few pictures I had seen of her weren't that bad. But she seems to have gained a LOT in a fairly short amount of time, which ruined her face for me. I don't think anyone of that weight should be modeling, much less on the runway, and she just seems to be getting bigger and bigger. Now I think her body and face are disgusting.

Honestly, if she wanted to lose weight but keep her breasts she could get fat transfer (aka lipo + boob job without the implants, win-win!) done and then get on a diet. It wouldn't be that hard or expensive for her to do it. I think her career/money maker is now MORE than just her breasts, it is her being obnoxious about how she is big yet still modeling. So she will continue to stuff her face, and will most likely fade into obscurity soon.