Kate Moss

Happy birthday to this absolute legend! (I know some of the photos are shared here before i.e. the Calvin Klein photoshoot but i couldn’t help but post it as a celebratory photo!):luv:
9EE04051-30F4-4C46-ADC6-0EF83A2E1E62.jpeg

42C45658-2F72-4C48-9D2D-AE4B4A57D8A0.jpeg
460626D6-5E7A-4B27-ABF9-FB4B80959EF4.jpeg
F6786D1B-0B77-4191-96B8-9E3FDB6CB2F2.jpeg
2BC46C1A-8D90-4AEE-BD4F-319928DA1911.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
She actually looked better than I had expected when I saw her. Her skin was shockingly great? My sister didn’t think it was her at first because she looked “too good” :lol:

Anyway here’s the back of her.

86029A05-2AF8-477F-86B4-7CAFB32E909A.jpeg

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users
I was obsessed with Kate Moss growing up in the 90s. I used to buy Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan etc and whenever I found a picture of her I would cut it out and paste it into a scrapbook. I loved everything about her, not just her asthetic but her attitude, her lifestyle, some of her choices in men (Depp!) Definite fan girl. Even now she's aged and gained weight I still have a soft spot for her.

I was obsessed with Kate Moss growing up in the 90s. I used to buy Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan etc and whenever I found a picture of her I would cut it out and paste it into a scrapbook. I loved everything about her, not just her asthetic but her attitude, her lifestyle, some of her choices in men (Depp!) Definite fan girl. Even now she's aged and gained weight I still have a soft spot for her.
Aaaand we needed to know this why??

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
The OP asked our opinions of Kate and I was trying to illustrate how fond I am of her, sorry if it was a bit of an overshare!

Good on you for reading the very first post of the thread (it appears some newbies read nothing of a thread before posting on it)!

But the literalism there, if there ever was any, has long been forgotten; this is (as of the past manyyy pages) primarily a vintage Mossy appreciation thread, as opposed to a "share your opinions on an icon" exercise--as probably all of us share that nostalgia, so indeed it adds nothing to the conversation to articulate it.

Not the absolute worst faux pas, though; and I, too, miss the days of magazine clippings :flower:

Reactions: 3 users
Good on you for reading the very first post of the thread (it appears some newbies read nothing of a thread before posting on it)!

But the literalism there, if there ever was any, has long been forgotten; this is (as of the past manyyy pages) primarily a vintage Mossy appreciation thread, as opposed to a "share your opinions on an icon" exercise--as probably all of us share that nostalgia, so indeed it adds nothing to the conversation to articulate it.

Not the absolute worst faux pas, though; and I, too, miss the days of magazine clippings :flower:
Understood. Thank you 🌸

Reactions: 1 users
Can we have a bored react? Nothing against her personally but I don’t think she belongs on SG. If I’m coming to Kate’s thread I either want to be inspired by her former beauty or motivated by her current state to stay the fuck away from drugs, alcohol and most importantly food
I totally agree. She definitely doesn't have that thing her mom had. She's just boring and looks like another Gigi Hadid :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I was on a shoot for lila’s book a while back and she was very short and even more boring looking in person. It’s a shame but genes don’t always transfer.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users
To add onto the previous post, there's also a new video out by British Vogue where she answers questions asked by her closest friends and family:

She's so bubbly, happy and glowing. Looks like she pulled herself together quite well.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
This popped up on my IG explore page and I loved the quaint feel that went so well with the colours :luvluv:

Kate Moss for Marie Claire Germany, 1992

Screenshot_20201230_162640.jpg

Screenshot_20201230_162627.jpg

Screenshot_20201230_162709.jpg
Screenshot_20201230_162658.jpg
Screenshot_20201230_162743.jpg
Screenshot_20201230_162724.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 13 users