Kate Moss

2zg6k5l.png

2vw5qub.png

Gorgeous picture. I love her photos from this time period.

Reactions: 1 user
She's older of course and has run herself down over the years with all the smoking and partying. I hope she's happier now that she's married and expect that she will always be skinny.

She used to be my thinspiration before I found out how fat she got :-/ Her cellulite is frightening...

When she was young she was absolutely stunning and you can definitely see why she became a model but now I am not a fan at all. I wish designers and magazines would stop using her, she looks awful now. She's way overrated, yes she was stunning when she was young but she's not strikingly beautiful . There are other models a lot more beautiful than her and I say lets talk about them instead of her. Move aside Kate Moss, your time is up!
This. and I'm sorry, but she's really let herself go. Cellulite on her cellulite.

Granted, this was on the cover of Vogue, so you know it's 'shopped, but still...
article-1393763-0AA9FBAF000005DC-523_306x375.jpg

xin_430404170944750218056.jpg

katemoss61.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
LOVE the photoshoot from the newest british vogue! (even though im not really a kate moss fan)

Kate-Moss-Vogue-UK-2012-3.jpg

Kate-Moss-Vogue-UK-2012-5.jpg

Kate-Moss-Vogue-UK-2012-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
A KM free world really is sad, but oh well. I'm wondering when we will hear about her cancer diagnosis.

A KM free world really is sad, but oh well. I'm wondering when we will hear about her cancer diagnosis.

Girl, what is wrong with you??? :disgusted:

Anorexia seriously damaged your brain.

Reactions: 2 users