• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Kate Moss

Keira

Rising Star
Vogue Italia December 2015
Photographer: Tim Walker

Mango Advertising Evening Winter 2015

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Moss is to the fashion industry what Maddona is to music.
Someone finally said it!!!
She's good but doesn't desserve all the buzz around her. Her modeling success was due to being shorter and skinnier than most models in the 90's.

Kit

Super Star
Someone finally said it!!!
She's good but doesn't desserve all the buzz around her. Her modeling success was due to being shorter and skinnier than most models in the 90's.
I, inversely, took this to mean they deserved their success in their respective primes, but what the hell are they doing now? What is their relevancy today?

What I mean is, Kate was a Super Model in the 90's for a reason. Like didn't she pioneer heroin chic? And Madonna is the Queen of Pop. I think they deserved their success. Just not their longevity.

dietcokediet

Super Star
What I meant to say is, they will both be remembered, they are both icons. Nowadays, 2016, there is a lot more gender equality. Both these women ruled during the 90's. I bet it was not easy. They both set a standard. Maddona in the music industry, Kate Moss in the modelling/fashion industry. Wether you like it or not. They were both rebels. They kicked ass. Yes, Kate is aging ungratefully and Madonna keeps doing the same thing over and over, but who cares. If it weren't for them, the Maddonas and the Mosses, we women would not be where we are today.

Reactions: sentier

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Don't think this has been posted before. And despite my obsession with Johnny+Vanessa and their most perfect creation of Lily, I can't help but love johnny and Kate miss together as well
View attachment 15671
Such an iconic couple :luvluv:

This remains one of my (admittedly many) favorite couple shots. They look so wordlessly close