Kate Middleton (Had to)

K

KeKo

Sorry UK gurls if you're sick to death of this subject...but I am really interested in Kate Middleton. She's lost a lot of weight and people are starting to worry...

What do you think? Skinny? Oversold? Just plain irritating? I have a wedding coming up and would do pretty much anything to lose the way she did before hers. She was on a diet that ate meat...so I would do anything but that. Vegetarian on principle (DARN it, though.)

kate-middleton.jpg

i think she looks great! now that she has lost a bit of weight she doesn't seem as masculine. because she is rather tall she always looked kind of square. now she looks lovely and classic. i hope she keeps the weight off.

Reactions: 1 user
she's barely skinny. slim is what she is, and i think it looks just fine. i think she's on the eat-less-and-you'll-way-less diet, hah.

I think she does look a bit on the skinny side, I mean look at those!:

I don't really like this picture cause it seems like she's being accused of being too thin, but I had to put it :)

042011_kate_middleton_too_skinny_post_544110420173743.jpg

071311_middleton_skinny110713091713.jpg

Kate%20Middleton%20-%20Leggy%20Candids%20In%20London-16-520x873.jpg

She's supposedly down to 95lbs, which I don't know what to think about since it doesn't look like she's THAT low. (keep in mind that she's quite tall though, around 5'10 I think)
So what do you think?? Any weight guesses??

I would say around 100. She does look skinny to me, but beautiful. She must have so much pressure to stay skinny, too. Actors are pressured, she is somewhere beyond that. They are going to say terrible things because she's skinny, but they'll say even worse if she gains.

Reactions: 1 user
I love her body this skinny and I think she was absolutely stunning at her wedding.

BUT health comes before anythinhg else bodywise and there is something about her that feels off. We can't judge anyones health according to pictures, so I do hope that she is healthy both physically and mentally.

Since she is 5'10, I would say she is about 100-105, because bodies vary (looked up the 5'10, 100-110 range on www.mybodygallery.com). A two digit number just seems sensationalist and for magazines. It could be that she is 95, but I don't think so.

I don't think she is 95 or 100. This is too low, she is very tall, 5'9, I think she is 110.
But again, I could be wrong:D

I don't think she is 95 or 100. This is too low, she is very tall, 5'9, I think she is 110.
But again, I could be wrong:D

I think it too!

101110524183836.jpg

There is no way that she is 100 pounds, or less! I would say she is around 120 pounds. She is skinny-yes, but not skeletal :confused:

I agree Analinne, she can't weight less than 120 pounds at her height.

There is no way that she is 100 pounds, or less! I would say she is around 120 pounds. She is skinny-yes, but not skeletal :confused:

I agree, Letizia (Spain) is much more extreme (speaking of royals):

princesa-letizia-anorexia-fotos-video-trastornos-alimenticios-bulimia.jpg

Letizia+-+Anorexia1.jpg

115 - 120, I guess.
I don´t get why magazines always need to pick on celebs who lost weight.
Even if she was fat before and normal now, they always find something to critisize and write about.
She looks just fine now!

I used to love Letizia, but her arms looks quite frightening here :hmm: Maybe its just a pic because I think she's not that skinny :grin:

Rania of Jordan is my favourite. She's so classy and sophisticated and at the same time skinny :luv:

10440-2.jpg

Jordan+Queen+Rania+Visits+Harlem+Girls+School+xeGvFZpr1qol.jpg

2010-03-15-QUEENRANIA.jpg

article-1194760-056F351E000005DC-883_468x745.jpg

I think she is beautiful and she really suits being skinny. Sometimes she looks a little tired but she is under so much pressure... I would not swap places with her in a million years! Every single facet of her life is examined to the Nth degree.. I would crack up under that pressure so well done to the girl for managing as well as she does, think she is a lovely, elegant and poised lady :) xx

She's supposed to be a huge sport/fitness fan, which may explain why her legs have remained a bit bulkier, but I think her arms and chest have always been slimmer anyway. I'm definitely not tired of her, I think she looks in great shape and I love all the photos popping up of her leading up to/after the wedding :oops:
I really wish they wouldn't all wear such awful tights, though...

I like her, and I think she must be under lots of pressure to be and remain this skinny. but she holds herself well, and for that I admire her a lot. I love her style too: effortlessly classy and chic while comfortable