Kate Hudson Bikini Pictures

S

Skinny2012

I think Kate Hudson recently lost some weight, what do you think?
Imo she still has some work to do.

Kate-Hudson-Bikini-Pictures-Mexico-Shirtless-Fianc.jpg

Kate-2.jpg

43397_src.jpg

she has a really nice body frame, tiny bones. she's definitely on a good way!
but why does her tummy look so bloated? looks weird

She lost some weight, but she is far away from the skinny status :oops:

her tummy is so poochy :wtf: I dont like her body atm, but still an improvement. ...

I've always thought she looked so out of proportion... like she has tiny tits, but sort of chunky thighs? I'd like to see her lose some more, but I don't know how much she could lose without completely sacrificing her boobs.

I love the read dress and she looks really happy in the beach pictures. She looks better than before and i hope she will continue to lose weight.

She always seems to have that bloated puffy stomach even in her skinniest times. She had a baby about 9 months ago and for someone with 2 kids, I think she looks pretty good. She always has a sort of presence and glow about her. However, for only being in her early 30s she looks like she has aged quickly.

She always seems to have that bloated puffy stomach even in her skinniest times. She had a baby about 9 months ago and for someone with 2 kids, I think she looks pretty good. She always has a sort of presence and glow about her. However, for only being in her early 30s she looks like she has aged quickly.

Probably all the time in the sun she spends without proper SPF. She's perpetually tanned.

Meh. I'm just not a fan of her body at all. She doesn't have much of a waist and looks a bit "blocky" to me.

believe me, she is actually tiny. I have learnt how deceiving pictures are, and can't imagine how skinny some models/whatevers must be if they look SO much smaller than her in pictures

I think she looks ok. Shes not fat but prob could tone up a bit. SHe always seems happy and confident tho so if thats the case then Im happy for her. Id give anything to feel that way about myself

She looks good. I think she had a baby last summer so i'm going to refrain from criticising too harshly because getting back into shape after childbirth is HARD, but she looks well on her way.

some new pictures of her, i think she looks great;

INFphoto_2264147.jpg

INFphoto_2264146.jpg

FFN_g_50870050.jpg

FFN_g_50870202.jpg

Kate Hudson has revealed she lost weight the traditional – and the hard – way: by working out for a staggering six hours a day. The 33-year-old actress famously struggled to lose the baby weight after her first pregnancy but this time she put in the hard work, and it has most certainly paid off.

In an interview with Star magazine the star divulged: ‘I devoted six hours a day to a vigorous workout regime. I would do 45 or 55 minutes of cardio then an hour of Pilates or yoga, three times a day.’

Good for her for admitting that a killer bod does NOT come easy despite what most of the celebs in Hollywood say when confronted about their weight loss! Maybe it will encourage more of them to stop pawning us mere mortals off with this "Oh I've always been naturally thin" BS!

Even 9 months after having a baby, I think she still has a big belly and chunky thighs. (I have had 2 children too, so I know it's possible to have babies with healthy weight of 3,5kgs and to have a flat belly after 3 months). She used to be inspirational for me, because of her small chest (like me), and her healthy glow