Kate Bosworth

D

dlsdls

Here's a recent pic of Kate. Legs and arms look good, as usual, but she's got some weird flab/bloat going on in the middle. I kind of wish she wore spanx under that dress.

Attachments

• kate-bosworth-pwe-012112-8.jpg
    kate-bosworth-pwe-012112-8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 711
I totally agree, her overall body looks good and I love that dress...its too bad her stomach is sticking out like that :(

oh man but I LOVE Kate, she's such good thinspo to me and has such a natural pretty face. Always looks nice and tiny and delicate. You can kinda see her hip bones there too, I think she's at an awkward angle. I think she has an achievable figure too, she'd look a bit unhealthy if she got skinnier, no? I follow her tfs thread for constant outfit updates haha :oops:

I think she's at an awkward angle. I think she has an achievable figure too, she'd look a bit unhealthy if she got skinnier, no? I follow her tfs thread for constant outfit updates haha :oops:

Yeah, it's awkward angle. You can see her collateral bones. She is extremely skinny. This picture is better.

Attachments

• kate-bosworth-p-012112-2.jpg
    kate-bosworth-p-012112-2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 395
Agreed - she must be v. disciplined, because she's been pretty much a
constant thinspiration figure (ahem - see posts on Xtina for an example of
someone who hasn't been so disciplined, hihi).

On the pot belly front, I feel maybe a little bad about being too quick
to judge. I mean, she is a woman, no? Maybe it's just a bit of bloat?

I think the 'pot belly' everyone is referring to is actually just her bones. She's stood at a weird angle. Here's another v recent one anyway in a similar dress. I just love how slim and dainty and proportioned she is, and these dresses skim her hip bones so beautifully :luv: major girl crush alert... I wonder how she does mantain this thin-ness so consistently

Attachments

• O1329898202231103_2.jpg
    O1329898202231103_2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 451
Another beaut from the Vanity Fair Oscar party last night :luv: legsss

Attachments

• kate_2012_vanity_fair_oscar_party_celebutopia_cd.jpg
    kate_2012_vanity_fair_oscar_party_celebutopia_cd.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 377
She always looks so fine. :luv:

But honestly, she's an actress and I know not a single movie there she starred in.

For me she's been totally uninteresting until her weight loss.

She always looks so fine. :luv:

But honestly, she's an actress and I know not a single movie there she starred in.

For me she's been totally uninteresting until her weight loss.

I liked her best in "Blue Crush" and "21"...but other than that I can't think of any more movies she was in.

She still a thinspiration ^^.

I think she has such a beautiful face and is one of those girls that look really good skinny. It matches her.

she stars in straw dogs, which is a remake of the same named movie, which was filmed maybe 20 years ago. I just read that she had to play a rape scene with one of her (now) ex boyfriend (sry, just forgot his name...), which seems to be quite hard. .. but the story seems very exciting, can't wait to watch the movie.

here are a lot of good pitures of her:
http://skinnyvscurvy.com/category/kate-bosworth

i just love her, too:)

She looks great and everything but she seems to be fairly "strong" in her thighs in Annaline's & smallbones' pics, I think that's where she carries what little extra weight she has. But she is so tiny that it's just a kilo or so. I love her and think she is gorgeous. :luv:

This woman can do no wrong in my opinion. I know Skinny Gurl did takedown on her a while ago, but she seems to be back in full strength now. Kate looks as toned and trim as ever.

She should stop pushing out her ab muscles in photos. So awkward! There is no need to push out that far for posture sakes, such a weird phenomenon. I liken it to the Angie leg at the Oscars.