Kate Bosworth

If she's going to tie her hair back, I think more delicate earrings would suit her more. Big earrings with hair back make it look like the earrings are pulling her ears down due to their weight. It's actually just her ear shape, which I think is very cute usually, but needs delicate ornamentation rather than heavy!

Love her consistently thin figure and doll face. Shame about the too dark makeup above. She suits porcelain rather than tan.

XcZejiH.jpg

she is amazing to me :bow:

her body looks really great in this, but something about the skin her face looks almost too tight and pinched. her hair also seems to be pulling on her face. i don't know, she's very beautiful but a little bit strained looking above the neck.

At the Met Ball:

rexfeatures-3731769bt.jpg

I think Kate is a good example of a thin pear. She's thin enough that it's not a major issue. But I personally wouldn't choose that dress for her, since I think it accentuates her pear-shaped figure.

her perfect legs aside, can we please talk about how beautiful her eyes are too??

tumblr_inline_nb9am55uPm1qalop1.jpg

maybe just me, but I always thought 2 different eye colors were just the coolest thing ever

Reactions: 1 user
I would guess 110-115? Maybe 32-24-32/33? Her legs are lovely but her upper body hasn't always been the best (still a skinny beauty regardless).

If she's really 1m65 ( 5'5) I doubt she's more than 100 pounds ( I'm 5'4 and even at 92 pounds I look bigger then her). I think your measurements are probably close to reality. Maybe an inch more for her hips ( for me, they appear to be quite large, which makes are legs looking skinnier ).

If she's really 1m65 ( 5'5) I doubt she's more than 100 pounds ( I'm 5'4 and even at 92 pounds I look bigger then her). I think your measurements are probably close to reality. Maybe an inch more for her hips ( for me, they appear to be quite large, which makes are legs looking skinnier ).
Well that was a pure guess. I honestly have no clue, but she doesn't look under 100.

I guarantee she is bigger than you are if you are 92 and 5'4--could be a case of body dysmorphia or not really appreciating how small you are. I was 5'5 and 95 at one point and much frailer and thinner than Kate, and have extremely small bones. My best guess is that she is between 102-105 with low body fat % given that pictures make you look bigger pretty easily

I guarantee she is bigger than you are if you are 92 and 5'4--could be a case of body dysmorphia or not really appreciating how small you are. I was 5'5 and 95 at one point and much frailer and thinner than Kate, and have extremely small bones. My best guess is that she is between 102-105 with low body fat % given that pictures make you look bigger pretty easily

After seeing picture of her naked ( leaked) I have to say that you are probably right. I always believed that she had a tiny waist, but she has a thick one and... Boobs ! :wtf: