Kate Bogucharskaia

Rare case of perfection, face-wise and body-wise. And her skin looks like porcelain to me, incredible!

She is absolutely gorgeous:luv:
upload_2015-7-16_19-45-56.png
upload_2015-7-16_19-46-47.png

upload_2015-7-16_19-47-50.png

Reactions: 4 users
I don't really care for that newest headshot, but I can't tell if it's because of her or the stylist. It looks like every other amateur's photography. I adore her look otherwise.

I don't really care for that newest headshot, but I can't tell if it's because of her or the stylist. It looks like every other amateur's photography. I adore her look otherwise.

It's just a headshot from a fashion show, not from a shooting/editorial, so maybe that explains why (maybe you were aware of that before, but I just wanted to point it out).

I don't think I'll ever get over how jealous I am of her nose, haha... it's just so perfect!! (As is the rest of her too, of course) :bow:

It's just a headshot from a fashion show, not from a shooting/editorial, so maybe that explains why (maybe you were aware of that before, but I just wanted to point it out).

I figured that was the case, even though I adore her, just a bad photo.

Just to further explain what @dauphin has already stated, it is a BTS show shot, so most likely is fairly amateur, more to capture that moment backstage than showcase any great photography skills. Therefore there wouldn't have been a stylist involved, and she wouldn't have had much time to really put anything particularly unique and exciting into the shot, it's manic behind the scenes. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

I think she looks lovely as always :luv:

Just to further explain what @dauphin has already stated, it is a BTS show shot, so most likely is fairly amateur, more to capture that moment backstage than showcase any great photography skills. Therefore there wouldn't have been a stylist involved, and she wouldn't have had much time to really put anything particularly unique and exciting into the shot, it's manic behind the scenes. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

I think she looks lovely as always :luv:
I figured it was an amateur shot, that's why I'm excited to see professional work soon.

Her arms aren't even real!! Is it me or is she constantly losing? She is pure perfection!
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
@Peonies her top has black lines that are blending into the background on the right side :p You can see her real arm size on the left

Reactions: 2 users
Vogue Netherlands December 2015
Editorial: Rock Steady
Photographer: Ruben de Wilde

449947-800w.jpg

449948-800w.jpg

449949-800w.jpg

Elle Mexico December 2015
Photographer: Nick Hudson

Cover:
456372-800w.jpg

Editorial: