Kate Bogucharskaia

Eternal Summer

Super Star
Rare case of perfection, face-wise and body-wise. And her skin looks like porcelain to me, incredible!

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
I don't really care for that newest headshot, but I can't tell if it's because of her or the stylist. It looks like every other amateur's photography. I adore her look otherwise.

dauphin

Rising Star
I don't really care for that newest headshot, but I can't tell if it's because of her or the stylist. It looks like every other amateur's photography. I adore her look otherwise.
It's just a headshot from a fashion show, not from a shooting/editorial, so maybe that explains why (maybe you were aware of that before, but I just wanted to point it out).

lacuna

Rookie
I don't think I'll ever get over how jealous I am of her nose, haha... it's just so perfect!! (As is the rest of her too, of course) :bow:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
It's just a headshot from a fashion show, not from a shooting/editorial, so maybe that explains why (maybe you were aware of that before, but I just wanted to point it out).
I figured that was the case, even though I adore her, just a bad photo.
Just to further explain what @dauphin has already stated, it is a BTS show shot, so most likely is fairly amateur, more to capture that moment backstage than showcase any great photography skills. Therefore there wouldn't have been a stylist involved, and she wouldn't have had much time to really put anything particularly unique and exciting into the shot, it's manic behind the scenes. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

I think she looks lovely as always :luv:

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Just to further explain what @dauphin has already stated, it is a BTS show shot, so most likely is fairly amateur, more to capture that moment backstage than showcase any great photography skills. Therefore there wouldn't have been a stylist involved, and she wouldn't have had much time to really put anything particularly unique and exciting into the shot, it's manic behind the scenes. Hope that makes a bit more sense now.

I think she looks lovely as always :luv:
I figured it was an amateur shot, that's why I'm excited to see professional work soon.

Peonies

Rising Star
Her arms aren't even real!! Is it me or is she constantly losing? She is pure perfection!
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
K

Keira

Vogue Netherlands December 2015
Editorial: Rock Steady
Photographer: Ruben de Wilde

Elle Mexico December 2015
Photographer: Nick Hudson

Cover:

Editorial:

Collarbones:luv: