Kasia Struss

A

AK91

So I noticed there wasn't a thread on Kasia Struss & while she's great thinspo, it's also hard to ignore that jawline

Stats (cm) : 32 24 35
Height : 179 cm

Attachments

• tumblr_kws1tb3J071qakdyuo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_kws1tb3J071qakdyuo1_400.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 404
  • tumblr_l9gptwYsh81qzfm8ko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l9gptwYsh81qzfm8ko1_500.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 396
  • Kasia+Struss+5.jpg
    Kasia+Struss+5.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 459
Reactions: 1 user
I love her skinny legs and her body frame! Does anyone know her weight? Guesses?

tumblr_lk4lyyLhaq1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg

anja-rubik-monika-jagaciak-anna-jagodzinska-magdalena-fracowiak-kasia-struss-by-cameron-krone-for-viva-moda-09.jpg

kasia-struss1.jpg

I've heard she is 50-55 kg....She is one of my favorite thinspos because we have the same hight and my UGW is 55kg - log way to go....

Figured out how to post images :grin:
france.jpg

6-Kasia-Struss.jpg

versace_014.jpg

Maybe the Versace photo isn't thinspo but I just loooove that one

Atelier-Versace.jpg

atelier-versace-1024x640.jpg

Actually, the entire collection served for incredible thinspo
I only posted the first picture for Miss Wixson :wtf:

I'm only a few inches shorter than her, and we have similar bone structure (well, hers is a little more out in the open, so it's easier to tell...)

I love her body! I feel like maybe, one day, juuust maybe I could look like that.

A few seasons ago she got down to about 50 kg. Now she is a bit higher, 53-54. I don't think she is quite 55.

This! It would make her BMI 17.1 and she doesn't look like that, probably 53 :/ . BMI 16.5!

There are way too many blondes on here today and they're starting to blur into one, at least in my head, so I'm resurrecting an unmistakeable brunette. (I do not like her new hair). She looks like she was poured from a great height, not born in the usual way. For me she is beautiful, elegant and fierce.

Anyone here know her personally? What is she like?

imagesCAJ71KN6.jpg

31896.jpg

imagesCASWH6CK.jpg

Kasia_Struss.jpg

kasia-struss10.jpg

For me she is and always has been one of the very prettiest -skinny, without looking ill or emaciated - and that means quite a lot. usually I tend to change my mind about my favourites quite often, but kasia already caught my eye years ago when I saw her the first time staying in london. great girl!

Kasia Struss for Adolfo Dominguez Spring 2012 Campaign

z10944474X,Kasia-Struss-w-kampanii-Adolfo-Dominguez-na-wiosne.jpg

tumblr_lxm6f4rdAG1qzq8zqo1_r1_500.png

Adolfo_Dominguez_5.jpg

kasia-struss-para-adolfo-dominguez_ampliacion.jpg

Adolfo_Dominguez_4.jpg

2.png