Kasia Struss

Looking at these pictures over sequentially, one thing that really strikes me about Kasia is how malleable she is, how much of a chameleon she is. She really seems to encapsulate a very different look depending on the styling of the shoot - it almost doesn't look like the same girl shoot-to-shoot. In some of them, she looks particularly strong and fierce and chic-ly borderline masculine and in others, she captures the look of an innocent ingenue, very feminine and soft. I think that that's a very remarkable quality of hers, because she transitions and adapts so seamlessly.

Reactions: 1 user
Kasia1-333x500.jpg

Kasia2.jpg

Kasia-333x500.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Looking at these pictures over sequentially, one thing that really strikes me about Kasia is how malleable she is, how much of a chameleon she is. She really seems to encapsulate a very different look depending on the styling of the shoot - it almost doesn't look like the same girl shoot-to-shoot. In some of them, she looks particularly strong and fierce and chic-ly borderline masculine and in others, she captures the look of an innocent ingenue, very feminine and soft. I think that that's a very remarkable quality of hers, because she transitions and adapts so seamlessly.

Always love your posts Allie! You are so eloquent and articulate :luv:

Love Kasia and her long legs.
she also has a beautiful face to die for. i love her with blonde hair vs brown

Her leg are my #1 thinspo for achieving skinny legs....they are amazing! :luv:

Reactions: 1 users
What the heck!? There wasn't a thread on her?! LAME! I just assumed there was because she's so awesome ^_^

Time for more Kasia love <3
94233-800w.jpg
91274-800w.jpg

91277-800w.jpg
91278-800w.jpg

Jesus, those cheekbones :eek:
TGKSAOPNY.jpg
tumblr_m5j475Mmr81qkersao1_1280.jpg

Yes, but not as purple as her hands. Her agent will tell you it's all part of Sigrid's "edge" ;) :lol:

Honestly, I'm so thankfull we have insiders here, so we can also know what really happens in the fashion industry :kiss:

I made this collage of her yesterday because she's my favourite model. Love <3

421476_4161738491564_407345358_n.jpg