Kasia Kroll

Skinnycado

Rising Star
Mar 18, 2016
Kasia Kroll, Polish model who is signed to Wilhemina models.
Stats:
Height 5'11"
Bust 32"
Waist 24"
Hips 35"

It also seems that she has lost few kg-s from her starting days.

11_KASIA.jpg
090.jpg
q1.jpg
z1.jpg
k2.jpg
k3.jpg
k5.jpg

Is it me or do her collarbones look weird here?

I think she's pretty but I'm not obsessed. Still a better model than Kendall.
hahahaha that should be our running gag, kinda like "still a better love story than twilight", still a better model than Kendall/Hadid(S)

God, I'm looking at her photos and can't help but think that she looks . . . unreal? I'm undecided, but I think that I'm leaning towards the "love-her-look" side. I don't know why, but she almost looks like a painting to me. Just different.

If I saw her on the street, I would probably stop and stare, but in a good way. :)

OH! And forgive me for not stating the obvious, but her legs are freaking fabulous, and I'd gladly trade in the entirety of my bank account (which actually isn't much to speak of, but we'll keep quiet about that ;) ) for them. <3

Is it me or do her collarbones look weird here?

I think she's pretty but I'm not obsessed. Still a better model than Kendall.

Her collarbones look almost like body modifications. I don't hate them though.

There are cardboard cutouts that would be better models than Kendall.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
To me she is bleh-looking. There is nothing special about her other than her body which should be viewed as standard anyway. :mclap:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
To me she is bleh-looking. There is nothing special about her other than her body which should be viewed as standard anyway. :mclap:

THEORY:

Her eyes are relatively close-set and small for a model, along with having a low forehead.

She lacks the typical modelesque-alien features so popular in high fashion, and replaces the prototype with... bland, unflavored oatmeal?

Exhibit A: Queen Vlada
vlada.jpg

Exhibit B: Kasia Kroll

000000463636-kasia_krol-squaremedium.jpg

24058002_LacosteSpring2016kasia_krol_3.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
THEORY:

Her eyes are relatively close-set and small for a model, along with having a low forehead.

She lacks the typical modelesque-alien features so popular in high fashion, and replaces the prototype with... bland, unflavored oatmeal?

Exhibit A: Queen Vlada
View attachment 14662

Exhibit B: Kasia Kroll

View attachment 14664

View attachment 14663
You are right! Also, her face looks so average next to Vlada
But I agree, she's not the typical alien or doll faced model we are used to see. Either way, she looks good on the catwalk and let's hope she gets casted on more shows and improves her print work.

You are right! Also, her face looks so average next to Vlada
But I agree, she's not the typical alien or doll faced model we are used to see. Either way, she looks good on the catwalk and let's hope she gets casted on more shows and improves her print work.

She does have potential, she just has a face she has to be careful with.

122.jpg

tumblr_mzl9ipohoB1srprpho1_500.jpg

(But I feel like I want her features to be still more different, really push some bounds)