Kasia Jujeczka

Odile

Worker Bee
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Sorry if there is already a thread on her. I didn't see one.

She's from Poland. Her mother agency is AS Management. Their website says she is 180 cm and her measurements are 79-59-86.
wYpDjCq.jpg

M1mZI5r.jpg

C3E9AAa.jpg

tlGxys3.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I really like her look! She has great ears. I know that's an odd thing to point out but they add to her dainty elf like appearance.

Ooh yes, I was thinking about making a post on her the other day, here are some images I had saved to add to your collection. Great find.

002_Kasia_Jujeczka.jpg
2.jpg
54ea3825.jpg
1107087.jpg
Carven_011_1366.jpg
HB_Singapore_December_2014_1.jpg
HB_Singapore_December_2014_3.jpg
image.jpg
missoni-autumn-fall-winter-2014-mfw18.jpg
Uon4D3ll.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
HER EYES, her upper body in that orange sweater... out of this world, love her.

She looks so much tinier than her stats (waist 59??).

She looks lovely. Especially at Dior:luv:
I find her face is cute as big as her fist. And she has small frame and small bones .

Have dressed her in a fitting during Fashion Week, first time I saw her in person I disliked her face (this is the pic that describes her best)

uon4d3ll-jpg.6301

but she's grown on me know cause she looks way better in pictures, and fits perfect in many shows imo. She's tiny with a small bone structure though

Reactions: 1 user
I could be a bit picky with personal grooming, but shouldn't she have waxed her arms?
What, like the top of her arms? Heavens no. No need for that, they're fine and fair and only illuminated by the light.

What, like the top of her arms? Heavens no. No need for that, they're fine and fair and only illuminated by the light.

It might just be the light but they do look very bushy in that picture. If they're really that hairy I won't be surprised if her agency makes her wax them. But if it's only the pic, no biggie.